In case you wanted to laugh at someone being stupid. (1 Viewer)

Didn’t Alex Smith lead the Chiefs to a 10-1 start to the season last year? Plus, Hunt and Hill are more refined at their positions. How is Mahomes driving that machine, but Drew isn’t driving ours??? I’ll fight Chris Simms and I’m not even playing ?. I usually don’t put much stock into talking head’s opinions, but this dude never has anything logical to say. And that bothers me bc he walks amongst society

what did I just watch??? O_O

most passes of Mahomes are behind the line of scrimmage… and if Drew would "throw" 1 yard shovel passes behind the LOS to MI and AK, he would get every TD as pass TD, am I wrong?

so fork that statistics… doesnt matter at all. Its not about reading the D, making the right decisions. Winning games. Being efficient… its only about being the new toy that piles stats

If I want to look at someone being stupid in the morning, all I usually have to do is to look myself in the mirror - lol :smilielol:

The fact that at the bottom of the embedded tweet, it tells you how many people are talking about the topic posted, tells you all you need to know about their "opinions".

Hmmmm which one is "playing it safe and depending on his teammates" more player A or B?

A:
1542381266151.png

B:
1542381244065.png

Last edited:
Didn’t Alex Smith lead the Chiefs to a 10-1 start to the season last year? Plus, Hunt and Hill are more refined at their positions. How is Mahomes driving that machine, but Drew isn’t driving ours??? I’ll fight Chris Simms and I’m not even playing ?. I usually don’t put much stock into talking head’s opinions, but this dude never has anything logical to say. And that bothers me bc he walks amongst society
He (Chris Simms) wasn't a very good NFL QB either. His old man was OK

Every podcast and show needs to find a schtick to get people talking which in turn gives them buzz. Simms has made a point to now have loony analysis to get people talking. It works cuz he's always getting talked about by fan bases for this and that, ala Skip Bayless. This is just like Ryan Clark seeing his buzz from Saints fans about his 'Rams over Saints' love so he's running it to the ground now. It's best to just ignore him unless you view it all as entertainment.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom