In case you wanted to laugh at someone being stupid. (1 Viewer)

lol, teams have pretty much stopped blitzing Drew because he knows exactly who's coming and they'll get stopped and burned. Mahomes can't figure that out and it shows when you see how ineffective he is when he's rushed. Teams are going to figure that out going forward.

Funny these morons say "Brees can't complete the throws Mahomes throws". There was a statistic, I think it was on MNF, or maybe it was last night after TNF. It showed Mahomes is like 140 pass rating when not under pressure but like 60 while under pressure. It was a huge disparity. I don't remember what Brees was when not pressured but while under pressure it was like 90. Mahomes can't throw under pressure anywhere near as well Brees can.

lol, teams have pretty much stopped blitzing Drew because he knows exactly who's coming and they'll get stopped and burned. Mahomes can't figure that out and it shows when you see how ineffective he is when he's rushed. Teams are going to figure that out going forward.

Funny these morons say "Brees can't complete the throws Mahomes throws". There was a statistic, I think it was on MNF, or maybe it was last night after TNF. It showed Mahomes is like 140 pass rating when not under pressure but like 60 while under pressure. It was a huge disparity. I don't remember what Brees was when not pressured but while under pressure it was like 90. Mahomes can't throw under pressure anywhere near as well Brees can.

To be fair on Mahomes, he is in his first year starting. I think this kid is great and is going to have a fine career ahead of him. I'm biased towards gunslinger QBs cause they're so fun to watch and he definitely brings back memories of them from my youth.

I believe many on here are nitpicking him cause we're really caught up in the Brees vs Mahomes debate for MVP.

Brees stats look better because he's not a gunslinger. Gunslingers are more prone to throwing interceptions cause they play so risky with high reward and gunning it down field. I expect down the road, Mahomes will have those bad games like Favre was prone to having where he throws INTs. Brees is a precision passer like Dan Marino and Peyton Manning before him, and they were not known for throwing picks either.

This kid is the future. If Andy Reid didn't have a history of screwing up clock management and embarrassing playoff losses, I'd feel pretty confident about them running the AFC in the near future.

Chris Simms just hates the Saints and I think he is baiting us all here.

I quit reading Bleacher Report years ago. It's a site where ANYONE can become a writer on there and it's mostly homer central for their teams. SB Nation has better blogs.

To be fair on Mahomes, he is in his first year starting. I think this kid is great and is going to have a fine career ahead of him. I'm biased towards gunslinger QBs cause they're so fun to watch and he definitely brings back memories of them from my youth.

I believe many on here are nitpicking him cause we're really caught up in the Brees vs Mahomes debate for MVP.

Brees stats look better because he's not a gunslinger. Gunslingers are more prone to throwing interceptions cause they play so risky with high reward and gunning it down field. I expect down the road, Mahomes will have those bad games like Favre was prone to having where he throws INTs. Brees is a precision passer like Dan Marino and Peyton Manning before him, and they were not known for throwing picks either.
I totally agree that he has a future and he's having a stellar year. But these people fawning over him like he's obviously better than Brees are completely ignoring some intangibles. I'm not downing the kid, I'm downing the people who are downplaying how valuable Brees.

I guarantee you that if the choices are SB appearance (not necessarily winning just playing in it) or MVP, Drew is going with the SB.
So what if he ever/never wins it? Do you think LTomlinson is happy he won the MVP but never even played for a championship? Please

Drew remembers every pass he has played as a pro.
Remebers the call and the protection.
He practices visualizing his receivers with nobody there and could most likely throw for at least 50% blind folded. No joke.
He is shattering is own completion %.
Mahomes can't do any of that.
Yea bigger arm and mobil.
Only an idiot would choose the big arm over those other qualities.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom