In case you wanted to laugh at someone being stupid. (1 Viewer)

it's nice to know I guess that ANYONE can have their own talk show these days. Don't even need to know what you're talking about. Who Dat!?

Chris Simms has a career 58.1% completion percentage with 12 tds and 18 ints. This dude could barely complete half of his own dang passes! What does he know?

The media keeps moving the goal post. I didn’t here this argument in the 2016 season when Matt Ryan was literally dumping off to Freeman and Coleman 85 % of the time. Matt Ryan won MVP that year. When Brees does anything that seems superhuman the media picks it apart. I’m done with the media. Sports media is the Quintessential definition of fake news!

This is exactly what makes America great. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, no matter how idiotic it is.

The ideal situation going forward would be:

1. Chiefs beat the Rams; media gushes and slobbers over Mahommes.

2. Mahommes eats the cheese; starts believing that his **** doesn’t stink.

3. As much as I hate to see this next one (because I truly believe that Brees is the MVP), Mahommes is voted MVP.

4. WhoDat Nation is in an uproar, but all this does is throw an extra cord of logs on Drew’s ? fire.

5. Saints roll through playoffs; team is locked-in, and embarrass the Chiefs in SB LIII, bringing home the Lombardi (in tribute to Bensons and Saints fan base).

Not only that, but we do it on the Falcons’ home turf! :ezbill:

Lombardi Gras in Feb 2019, baby! :worthy:

Who Dat!!!!!

They got it backwards. Pat Mahones can't complete half the passes Drew Brees does. Drew's accuracy and ball placement is some of the best ever in the history if the NFL. Stupid commentary by Simms and co.

They just don't want to give it to Brees. I'm fine with it. He can get a Superbowl MVP for his all his Haters.

It just goes to show you that Brees will never win the award. The folks who vote for this award have the same train of thought.

I don't even bother reading this drivel anymore...especially from some hack wanna-be like Chris Simms. Just like Bountygate I have spent MORE than my fair share researching and reading on this topic so I am fairly confident I know more than the average Joe as well as most of these 'experts' when it comes to certain topics regarding my Saints.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom