In MIAMI!!! Everyone's plan for Sat 2/6/10? (1 Viewer)

rippa

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
Just touhing base to see where the place to be for Saturday? Where are my fellow who dats??

Who dat baby!! We are in the car on our way to the celebrity beach bowl. Its on the beach on Collins avenue, hopefully we get in to watch. Later we are going to the free concert in Ft. Lauderdale.
We went to Shuck n Dive last night its a pretty cool hangout, would've been even better if it wasn't raining. Red beans n rice was good, shrimp was not, crawfish was very fresh!

We are driving down from Orlando today. We hope to catch the Beach Party and check out the Shuck n Dive. See y'all soon!

I'll be in SoBe, because my band is playing tonight at Gemma Lounge on Lincoln Road. Come check it out if you want, but it's like 20-30 to get in. I know I'd rather do the free stuff.

However, I'll be walking around SoBe to check itout until my band plays later. I'll likely go find the NFLN guys and WHO DAT them.

I'm just arriving and staying in Miami Lakes. I'd there a coordinated SR Meetup for tonight (Saturday?) would love to meet some of ya!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom