In/Out Free agency (1 Viewer)

In N Out is the worst of the burger chains. The wife like them for whatever reason. If we are on the road and looking for a quick bite, I will get the crappy In N Out for her and then drive to any other burger place for me. McDonalds is better!

In N Out is a cult.

Locally, I thought the orginal Bud's Broiler was the best. Honestly, though, the burgers I remember loving the most were not from a chain but were cooked by a local Lions Club that was running the snack bar for the horse show I was attending. But if we go to Hooters, I always get the burger because I think they're pretty good.

That chart's a little hard to follow. I need some formatting, some colons or dashes to separate, some bolding.

In N Out is the worst of the burger chains. The wife like them for whatever reason. If we are on the road and looking for a quick bite, I will get the crappy In N Out for her and then drive to any other burger place for me. McDonalds is better!

In N Out is a cult.
That's like my husband and I for Krystal burgers. He loves them, I can't stand them.

In N Out is a cult.

Not a fan of In-N-Out but it's actually 100% beef so by default it beats McDonalds.

In N Out is a cult.

You have a smart wife😀

Ohhhh you done hit a nerve here lol. It's very overrated. Fries are shoestring nothing and you shouldn't need to add salad dressing on them to say they are good (animal fry debate)

Patties are "ok" at best but small. If you go no salt they taste like nothing if you don't they taste like salt.

out of them all....whataburger top of list.
I had Whataburger for the first time headed back to Kentucky after Mardi Gras. It was very average. In/Out is far superior in taste. 5 guys in the middle. Heck, I’d take Culver’s all day over whataburger

Well this thread went sideways pretty quick...
It's about In-N-Out which is a California-based company which is apparently what our entire offense is based on and needs a California themed nickname. Yep, checks out for me.

It's about In-N-Out which is a California-based company which is apparently what our entire offense is based on and needs a California themed nickname. Yep, checks out for me.

Yeah exactly. In fact, it's leading us toward the answer for the Rod Walker name the offense with a west coast theme thread. Bam! 2 threads one stone... The In-N-Out Offense, because they go N and come Out with 6...animal style.

I had Whataburger for the first time headed back to Kentucky after Mardi Gras. It was very average. In/Out is far superior in taste. 5 guys in the middle. Heck, I’d take Culver’s all day over whataburger
They put up Culvers less than a mile from my home a few years ago, and yes..... they do make a tasty burger.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom