In Sean Payton I trust (1 Viewer)

Last Year... Our Line"graded" Top 5 by pff or something and we all admit that something seriously messed up with that.

Offensive lines are like the opposite of congressmen. Everyone hates their own, despite national perception saying theyre actually ok.

I still believe in SP as our coach. I'd put him in the top 5 coaches I'd want in the league. At one point I believed he was top 2.

My main concern has been with his over the top loyalty with Johnson, Vitt and McMahon. Regardless, I'd still want him over most in the league.

Been here forever. I remember the IRONERA days. I will gladly admit if I am wrong. Question is will the pack mentality on this board admit it if they are wrong?

Of course they won't. If I'm wrong and this is a good OL...ill be harassed. If I'm right...and say anything about it...I'm a troll. It's how this board's fantastical homers have run amuck.

Do you have any evidence to prove why we should trust him in recent years, or is this another blind leap of faith cause you're a "tru fan"? The SB was more than six years ago,and he ain't won in more than 2 years(season record). When will begin holding him accountable without disrespecting his legacy?

Oohh look, a positive thread, think I'll pee all over it. Can't be havin' that positivity around here.

Do you have any evidence to prove why we should trust him in recent years, or is this another blind leap of faith cause you're a "tru fan"? The SB was more than six years ago,and he ain't won in more than 2 years(season record). When will begin holding him accountable without disrespecting his legacy?

I don't think someone isn't a true fan if they are negative. I hate talk like that. We as fans have every right to state our opinion. I just want some facts to back up the opinion.

I don't know how old you are but for those of us that have been longtime fans we realize Sean is 10 times better than our next closest head coach historically. I loved Jim Mora but he never brought us the places that we have become accustomed to under Sean.

I just see a team that went 7-9 two straight years with a completely incompetent defensive coordinator. Not one single player got better under that guy and if you want to lay some of that blame on Payton I get that.

However, I think we have severely upgraded the defense and have gotten a few more weapons for Brees. Fleener, Thomas and Spiller will all be big additions. I list Spiller because he was hurt last year.

Our OLINE is so much better than people on here give it credit for. Does that mean that we shouldn't strive to get better? Absolutely not. Lelito is a heck of a run blocker but no one on this site wants to admit it.

I laugh because everyone wants to quote PFF which I enjoy reading. However they conveniently forget that the same site had us with a top 3 offensive line for the 2015 season. They also had us #11 for the 2014 season but around here that obviously doesn't fly. Which is it? Do we trust PFF or not?

Everyone on here wanted Sitton but if you look at the packers message board they hated the fact that he couldn't open running lanes on third and short. I wouldn't of minded Sitton but I could care less if someone has made the pro bowl. We all know that is nothing more than a popularity contest.

Will you eat the crow when and if that prediction is wrong.

Good grief. Someone shows some optimism....

Ready for the season to start...jeez.

I'm with you OP. Let's watch'em kick some ***.

Oohh look, a positive thread, think I'll pee all over it. Can't be havin' that positivity around here.

No doubt bill.

We will have a top 10 OLINE this year.

Our defense will show improvement and quite possibly end up in the top 22. Strong possibility that we end up in top half at forcing turnovers.

We get to play a lot of indoor and warm weather games.

Cooks is going to be a superstar but won't make the pro bowl. Is there a bigger joke in sports than the pro bowl?

Kruger is a great signing.

Fleener will get better and better.

Peat will go from whipping boy to our second best OLINEMAN.

PJ Williams will make great plays and bad plays. I still love him. Williams will make everyone forget about Keenan 'highly overrated' Lewis.

We will go 10-6 or 11-5. The defense is improved and Sean Payton is an offensive genius. Preseason means nothing compared to 10 years of history.

The raiders are in for a long day next Sunday.

While I don't quite have your enthusiasm , I'm always the eternal optimist so Beam me up Scotty !

sean-payton.gif

i have trust in payton knowing that he knows he cant run his offense. if Brees keeps getting sack everytime he drops back to pass

God forbid someone post a positive prediction in hopes that the season isn't over.

Some of you guys internally are praying the Saints SUCK so that you can say "see, I told you so"

I gotta a cousin like that. Has all this saints gear and just trashes them constantly. He gets on my nerves. Even when they won the super bowl he said it was a fluke. He enjoys the bad, always says same Ol saints. Oh well nothing important carry on....

Something keeps telling me that we will have a winning record this season.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom