In the shelter... (1 Viewer)

This is heartbreaking to watch news reports of a school hit by the storm. I can only guess the horror parents must be feeling. My prayers are with them and all of the affected right now.

THe Emergency Vehicle sirens are non stop. There is a No Fly Zone over Moore now to searchers can listen for survivers. Report are some school kids were trapped in an elementary school as it hit.. No report yet...

The fatilty list is going to be a big one....

Joe

Dang, close call. Glad you are safe, and prayers for those that were hit.

Thanks All.. I am fine and the house and all is fine too... Lucky.. It was a very close call.... I did have cell phone service.

The town South of me has been devestaded and hit hard... Moore Oklahoma... just a couple miles south... Looks like a war zone... It was a Minimum F4 to F5... Incredible Damage...

Joe

Wow, I still remember driving through Moore/Norman after the '99 tornado and it looking like a war zone...

Looks like Moore was devastated. Here's a picture of a daycare.

BKvOQJ-CIAE8lk3.jpg

Glad you're safe Joe!

Unreal damage. News reports comparing it to Camille and Katrina.

Unreal damage. News reports comparing it to Camille and Katrina.

I'm just catching up on this but the pics I've seen so far are just unfathomable. Here one minute, gone the next.

Joe, sounds like you dodged a bullet so it's good to know our SR.com brethren are okay.

So very glad to hear you are safe, Joe! My son is in Missouri and they just had a tornado warning, but it passed over without any damage where he is.

This School situation is ...... I have no words right now...

will post more Press Conf at 7.... If you know anyone in OKC/Moore that you are worried about give me thier number if you wish. I will try to help.

Joe

Happy to hear you're all right. Can I stop praying for the safety of the "smoke-a-wheelie" and your Jeep?

I reserve the right to continue holding out hope for the kids at the school though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom