In the shelter... (1 Viewer)

Joe OKC

"Better Days"
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Too close for comfort.
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Good luck! None of that really seems to be coming my way thankfully. Hope the best for you and everyone in that line of fire!

Stay safe! At least it seems you have internet access in the shelter!

First thought was of you, Joe. Said a quick prayer. Stay safe. Hope all of our members throughout Ok, Kansas, and Iowa are safe and sound through this mess.

The pictures coming out are staggering. If early reports are accurate this looks to be close to a worst case scenario.

2 mile wide tornado reported in a highly populated area.

Thanks All.. I am fine and the house and all is fine too... Lucky.. It was a very close call.... I did have cell phone service.

The town South of me has been devestaded and hit hard... Moore Oklahoma... just a couple miles south... Looks like a war zone... It was a Minimum F4 to F5... Incredible Damage...

Joe

Attachments

• may 20 tornado.JPG
    may 20 tornado.JPG
    97.8 KB · Views: 35
Thanks All.. I am fine and the house and all is fine too... Lucky.. It was a very close call.... I did have cell phone service.

The town South of me has been devestaded and hit hard... Moore Oklahoma... just a couple miles south... Looks like a war zone... It was a Minimum F4 to F5... Incredible Damage...

Joe

Wow. Thats crazy. Glad to hear you and your's is well. Hope everyone affected has speedy recovery

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom