In two weeks, Defense will play against our own Offensive System run by Joe Brady. Thoughts? (1 Viewer)

Taker597

Hall-of-Famer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Going to be such an odd match up.

Do we have the upper hand or should we be looking at a shoot out?

And Carolina are looking better without CMC. Which I believe to be most overrated " TOP" RB in the league with dreadful per snap efficiency, win shares, clutch stats, and horribly high usage rate. Ehhh, that's my opinion tho. So, I hope he plays in a couple of weeks. He bogs down that offense and hurts more than helps.

Over/Under 1.5 Robby Anderson deep ball completions?

I do see our dline getting 3 sacks. This could turn into a 17-31 game with a quickness if the defense comes alive. Then, you add in Petty Sean Payton towards Joe Brady... It could widen to a 17- 45 burger blowout.

The Saints defense was lighting it up during preseason practices vs their own offense. I think the Saints defense will be better moving forward after the BYE.

He’s going to try and hang 40 on us. Which secondary personnel will he target? Jenkins, Williams, PJ, PRob, or all of the above?
Maybe Eli will return and Drew can return the favor :hihi:

For the drives I have seen of the Panthers, Brady is running his own system. He may have an influence from Payton, but it's not the same thing.

Saints gotta take advantage of their bad secondary and have a good steady run game to compliment the offense. Carolina will get thiers point wise. Question is can the Saints D get some timely spots.

I think N.O has to find a way go make sure Brees gets ball last and dont get Teddy a final chance.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom