In Washington !!!!!!!!heck Yes!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I cant believe they are coming here Im going to be there even if I have to sneak into the staduim!!!!! Who else is coming????

I'll be there as well. I've noticed a ton of people on here saying the'll be there, should be a big Who Dat crowd for the Skins opener.

You do know they released the home and away opponents like two months ago, right?

That's the first thing I got excited about when I saw the schedule. Count me and my brother in for that one!

When do tickets go on sale? I wanna take the China Town bus down to DC for the game!!

When do tickets go on sale? I wanna take the China Town bus down to DC for the game!!

The Redskins have a perpetual sellout. You should be able to get something from season ticketholders on auction, or the scalpers outside FedEx field. Though the price might be steep.

I am going to see what I can get do to get to the game too.

I'll be there unless I have a really good reason not to be.

Tix may be an issue, but we'll see.

My rich girlfriends dad works in D.C. maybe if can get him to help me out getting tickets. Opening day in that stadium will cost ALOT.

I went to the Saints/Skins game in DC a few years back, tickets were not a problem. I've actually never really been impressed with their fans. That stadium is usually packed, but with business/government/lobbyist types. Not exactly die hards.

I went to the Saints/Skins game in DC a few years back, tickets were not a problem. I've actually never really been impressed with their fans. That stadium is usually packed, but with business/government/lobbyist types. Not exactly die hards.

I dont like their fans either. They talk a lot of smack. I was at the game a few years ago sitting 2nd row behind the Saints bench. The fans were trying to get any of the players to respond to the smack talk. Joe Horn and Charles Grant talked back a little, but not to much. Deuce was just looking straight ahead like there wasnt a single person in the stadium. But the one guy who did talk back, A LOT, was Boo Williams. He was going back and forth with this one guy all game. Then Boo proceeded to catch the go ahead score with a few minutes left. Soon as he scored I stood up and yelled "yall done F***ed up now". It was a great time. But there were a ton of Saints fans at the game. Was shocked how many were there.

Oh, almost forgot. I WILL DEFINATELY BE THERE. 6 am. Cooking up breakfast.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom