Inactives vs. DEN... Ellerbe ACTIVE; Armstead, Anthony INACTIVE (1 Viewer)

RT3

SR is my life!
Reaction score
NEW ORLEANS SAINTS inactives

LB Stephone Anthony
LB Michael Mauti
T Terron Armstead
OL Landon Turner
RB Daniel Lasco
RB Marcus Murphy
WR Tommylee Lewis

DENVER BRONCOS inactives

QB Austin Davis
CB Aqib Talib
CB Taurean Nixon
RB Juwan Thompson
G Connor McGovern
G Billy Turner
DE Derek Wolfe

Saints inactives

Ellerbe ACTIVE

rgtl.gif

Who's returning kicks with Murphy and Lewis inactive? Please not Cadet, please not Cadet

What's up with Anthony? Besides his recent/lingering hamstring injury what is the deal with Anthony? Im genuinely clueless. Can someone clue me in?

Scouting circles prior to the 2015 draft viewed him as an Alpha male with the requisite leadership traits and said that he was day 1 starter material. What happened?

We need to take good care of Armstead. As much as we need him now we need him longterm even more.

What's up with Anthony? Besides his recent/lingering hamstring injury what is the deal with Anthony? Im genuinely clueless. Can someone clue me in?

Scouting circles prior to the 2015 draft viewed him as an Alpha male with the requisite leadership traits and said that he was day 1 starter material. What happened?

No idea. He was a bit inconsistent last year but he definitely made some big plays for us. Now he can't even get on the field.

we know, we know... it'll only be for like the first 2 defensive series

but he's actually active

C'mon man, learn to be thankful for good news, no matter how small.

Ellerbe is no different than Kikaha, Bird, Rankins, Breaux... just that his injuries are harder to come back from. It's not a mental thing, it's physical.

He was benched. Coaches not impressed - but they still have hope the lightbulb will turn on at some point. Until then, he rides the pine. Believe it's mental more than physical.

It's happened to him before, you know. He was benched in Clemson. And it did him good, from what I read. Came back motivated. Perhaps that will happen here.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom