Inactives vs Panthers (10/16/16) (1 Viewer)

WxM

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
QB Joe Callahan
RB Marcus Murphy
LT Terron Armstead
DE Paul Kruger
LB Dannell Ellerbe
CB Delvin Breaux
CB De'Vante Harris

RB Cameron Artis-Payne
LT Michael Oher
DT Vernon Butler
NT Paul Soliai
LB Jeremy Cash
CB James Bradberry
CB Robert McClain

Harris has really fallen off the map. Can't even log ST snaps. The rest aren't a surprise...we got the Panthers inactives?

Also, Jake Lampman was brought up from the practice squad. I presume to play special teams. He is a good blocker.

Also, Jake Lampman was brought up from the practice squad. I presume to play special teams. He is a good blocker.

Lampman was the player I was most curious about. I wonder if we'll see more multiple receiver sets. They seem pretty happy with using a lineman as an eligible TE.

Panthers Inactives:

Cameron Artis-Payne RB Inactive
James Bradberry CB Inactive
Vernon Butler DT Inactive
Jeremy Cash LB Inactive
Robert McClain DB Inactive
Michael Oher T Inactive
Paul Soliai DT Inactive

Harris has really fallen off the map. Can't even log ST snaps. The rest aren't a surprise...we got the Panthers inactives?

In the first two games teams didn't even throw at him. I wonder if he was a world beater out there, or it was just easier to target the other players.

He did make two terrible plays on Special Teams, but I hope we don't give up on a potentially solid defender for that.

In the first two games teams didn't even throw at him. I wonder if he was a world beater out there, or it was just easier to target the other players.

He did make two terrible plays on Special Teams, but I hope we don't give up on a potentially solid defender for that.

I find it kind of surprising as well. We only have 4 CB's active today.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom