New Orleans Saints inactives for Monday's game vs. the Houston Texans:
CB Ken Crawley
S Saquan Hampton
LB Craig Robertson
OL Ethan Greenidge
WR Austin Carr
DE Mario Edwards
DT Sheldon Rankins
The Saints added defensive lineman Mitchell Loewen and terminated the contract of defensive lineman Wes Horton.

Good to seeLoewen is back on the roster.

Why keep Carr if you're going to sit him. Would have rather kept Butler or Humphries on the 53

Why keep Carr if you're going to sit him. Would have rather kept Butler or Humphries on the 53
Can't have six receivers active. Would leave you shorthanded at another position.

Not having Coutee will a be problem for Houston. They won’t be able to keep up with the Saints offense.

No matter who is on the 53, you can’t activate all 53 on game day. Gameday rosters are only 47.

Texans got 3 burners for our CBs. Crawley being inactive is wise choice

Will someone please explain to me why Carr is on the 53 and not Butler. Dont want to run Carr down. Any pro athlete deserves my respect, but Carr seems pretty clueless and ineffective to me. Thx much

Will someone please explain to me why Carr is on the 53 and not Butler. Dont want to run Carr down. Any pro athlete deserves my respect, but Carr seems pretty clueless and ineffective to me. Thx much
Because Butler just isn't good enough to be out on the field.

Preseason football is nearly almost meaningless. Nearly.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom