N/S Inadvertent... unintentional, unintended, accidental, unpremeditated, unplanned, unmeant, innocent, uncalculated, unconscious, unthinking, unwitting, (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
To dream of your life with this handy elixir of 'inadvertent whistle'

1. Bless me father, for I have sinned ... IW
  2. Rent money in penny slots...IW
  3. She never meant anything to me....IW
  4. Officer, I have no idea who placed my MIL in the trunk...IW
Get well soon Drew!

Since the Super Bowl win we've had the Lynch run in Seattle, the heartbreaker to the 9ers, our coach getting suspended for a year, having to endure 3 straight 7-9 seasons with some of the worst defenses this league has ever seen, the Minneapolis Miracle, the no call in the NFCCG last year and now start the season with these calls and the Brees injury. Intentional or not I'm really starting to believe we sold our souls to the football gods to get that Lombardi trophy.

Since the Super Bowl win we've had the Lynch run in Seattle, the heartbreaker to the 9ers, our coach getting suspended for a year, having to endure 3 straight 7-9 seasons with some of the worst defenses this league has ever seen, the Minneapolis Miracle, the no call in the NFCCG last year and now start the season with these calls and the Brees injury. Intentional or not I'm really starting to believe we sold our souls to the football gods to get that Lombardi trophy.

It’s no coincidence that we still remain on the Snakebitten Franchises episode on NFL Network, in spite of the SB win. We can’t catch a break even when we are supposed to be competitive.

Asinine

Not the post. Just throwing in another adjective

Last edited:
Heard somebody call it an “inadvertent whistle” during the six o’clock hour on NFL Network this morning.

Nothing inadvertent about it. Intentional. Incorrect. Infuriating.

That was Cris Carter with that BS. Talking about it is instinct and if the ref thinks it is incomplete he can't turn off his instinct to blow the whistle. Then added in some extra BS about how players get injured when plays aren't stopped when refs don't blow the whistle. It was a whole bunch of BS.

That was Cris Carter with that BS. Talking about it is instinct and if the ref thinks it is incomplete he can't turn off his instinct to blow the whistle. Then added in some extra BS about how players get injured when plays aren't stopped when refs don't blow the whistle. It was a whole bunch of BS.

I’m sure there have seen several but this was a couple of guys I didn’t recognize, going over yesterday’s headlines. I’m not usually watching NFLN that early.

Heard somebody call it an “inadvertent whistle” during the six o’clock hour on NFL Network this morning.

Nothing inadvertent about it. Intentional. Incorrect. Infuriating.
I am sure that we had one of those back in the day. Maybe against the 49ers.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom