inappropriate parent speak (1 Viewer)

zeetes

carouser
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
what awkward communication have you and your parents had over the years?

my mother, tried to explain to me the cause of my uncle's throat cancer (forgot the name).

i expect anyone with knowledge of oral foreplay to figure this out.

the other things that i have learned are too sick to post.

So I was probably 13 or so and asked that car “what’s a period”?
No one said anything
2 days later my father took me to see Blue Lagoon - while that didn’t completely address my question, I pieced together that that my answer was in the movie

So I was probably 13 or so and asked that car “what’s a period”?
No one said anything
2 days later my father took me to see Blue Lagoon - while that didn’t completely address my question, I pieced together that that my answer was in the movie

Its a little dot that signifies the end of a sentence.

Why was that so difficult?

When i was around 5-7, i asked my mom what rape was, bc i heard on radio mike tyson was accused of rape.

She awkwardly told me to ask my dad when he gets home from work, but i forgot about it.

I am sure my mom was hoping i would forget about it. Not sure how you explain that to a 5 year old.

When i was around 5-7, i asked my mom what rape was, bc i heard on radio mike tyson was accused of rape.

She awkwardly told me to ask my dad when he gets home from work, but i forgot about it.

I am sure my mom was hoping i would forget about it. Not sure how you explain that to a 5 year old.
lol. i totally remember that moment. i was in a toy store, sunbury, victoria, australia, when it was all over the news.

i asked my mom "why is he in trouble, isn't he married?".

Airplane! was family entertainment in my house from the earliest i can remember. We watched it several times before i even had a clue about most of the jokes

Same here with Airplane! Lol. I can remember when my parents brought me with them to the drive in theater when I was like 11 years old. I sat in the backseat. The movie? The best little whorehouse in Texas. Go figure. :hihi:

My mom never told me what I wasn't allowed to do till I did it and then she said, You're not allowed to do that. I never really did get into too much mischief, but I'm not sure what her rationale was not to tell me things ahead of time.

I'm still waiting for "the talk". Neither one of them told me a thing. I can't imagine what odd ideas I might have gotten if they did; but still, it would have been nice to have been told SOMETHING. I mean, they obviously figured out how to have children; but I never got the idea that sex was, um, necessarily recreational for them.

My parents, even in death, remain somewhat of an enigma to me. But I came through childhood unscathed, very much loved, and trauma free

My mom never told me what I wasn't allowed to do till I did it and then she said, You're not allowed to do that. I never really did get into too much mischief, but I'm not sure what her rationale was not to tell me things ahead of time.

I'm still waiting for "the talk". Neither one of them told me a thing. I can't imagine what odd ideas I might have gotten if they did; but still, it would have been nice to have been told SOMETHING. I mean, they obviously figured out how to have children; but I never got the idea that sex was, um, necessarily recreational for them.

My parents, even in death, remain somewhat of an enigma to me. But I came through childhood unscathed, very much loved, and trauma free
If you still have question, we’re here to help

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom