Incorporating Deonte Harris and Trequan Smith more (1 Viewer)

That goes back to my "this or that" comment. you cant substantiate that because the ball either goes to MT, Kamara or Cook, TQS was targeted on his touchdown catch and run...you want more out of TQS then target him more, he came out of a bunch set so if that's a way to get him the ball do more of that, Payton knows how to draw up plays to get the ball in the hands of his playmakers.
So why don't he do it more?

I’m going to say it again and I’m sure that I will get flamed again (don’t care, it’s what I see). TQS does not have any kind of “dog” in him. He’s too finesse. Just look how he got pushed to the ground on that fake punt. Get up and let the defender know you won’t take that. He had zero inclination to get up and defend himself. I’ve seen that in a couple of games and I’m sure opposing teams see that on film. And I’m not asking for him to chirp all game, flex, or anything, but just stand up for yourself and don’t back down. And if someone is going to be quiet or finesse, then beat the guy across from you repeatedly, like Colston did.

Tak McKinely knows all about dog in TQS. This "finesse" WR stonewalled and pancaked McKinely in the Thanksgiving game.

I don't think TQS problem is his ability but the fact he does not get a lot of targets, you cant sit there and complain about a guy who you seldomly see the ball thrown to and to say its because of "this or that" because you cant substantiate that but what you do see is the ball going mainly to MT, Kamara and now Cook.

Well it has to either be that he isn’t getting separation or that Drew lacks confidence in him because Drew has shown that he will throw to absolutely anyone and everyone if he thinks they are in position to catch it. He had one game where he had seven receivers caught passes and we probably don’t even remember half of them now.

As for Harris, he's a bad man (or should I say bad lil boy LoL). Some may worry about his size but u gotta catch the rabbit 1st before u can hit him. I think he could take Ginn's spot for sure n should be given a few routes to run from here on out
Before you can catch that rabbit ya gotta FIND HIM! @ his size hiding among the behemoths on the line & then he pops up like a gopher & slips thru/under tacklers 6" taller.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom