Incredible Covers! (2 Viewers)

this is a pretty solid cover of Nutshell, which imo is one AIC's best songs

Eagles of Death Metal covering Mary J. Blige is kinda awesome

There is a band from Russia who covers Chicago, Leonid & Friends.

Last edited:
And while I'm here, I'm going to go ahead and take umbrage to this comment. Why is it that whenever someone mentions sacrificing their (or in your case, another's) testicle we all automatically make the proclamation that it's the left one that has to get the chop? My left nut is so much better than my right nut it's not even funny.

Lefty is exactly the right shape and size, never swells when the weather changes, hangs at precisely the right level and is basically anything and everything a man could ever want a testicle to be.

But Righty? I don't know what I'm going to do with that kid. He's misshapen and lumpy, when it's hot he hangs uncomfortably low, when it's cold he disappears to the point I can sometimes barely find him and whenever I'm sitting for a long period of time in a meeting or at a movie he always manages to find a way to stick to the side of my thigh and pinch me whenever I move (which probably has more to do with my ball skin than Righty himself but I just know he's the one convincing my skin to do it. Dude's a bad seed and bad influence and always has been). I keep thinking one day Righty's going to grow up, mature and quit being so much of a problem child, but truth be told, he's not getting better, he's getting worse!

So why is it that if I'm ever faced with a situation (unlikely as that ever may be) where one of baby-batter-boys has to be removed in exchange for something that I'm going to automatically be assumed to want to part with Lefty, who's never been anything but a perfect testicle, a loyal friend and, frankly, a role model for every other part on my body? Huh?

Look, I'd love to keep them both, but I decided long ago that if it ever came down to it I'm getting rid of Righty and not even so much as glancing back. I don't expect you, as a woman, to understand or sympathize with this sort of thing, all I'm asking is that you (and everyone else for that matter) be a little more cognizant of the issue in the future. Thank you.

I'm the exact opposite, my left one can go it's the right one that needs to stay.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom