Incredible Covers! (1 Viewer)

My tribute to the iconic song 'Africa' in the style of Toto.
Please forgive me for the falsetto parts of the cover. There's no way I can reach that register of vocals. :covri:
What else was I going to do during this lockdown. :idunno:

Please forgive me for the falsetto parts of the cover. There's no way I can reach that register of vocals. :covri:

One of my favorite songs ever, this better be good! ??

Not bad at all Bill.
Some Journey next. Or Alan Parsons Project Eye In The Sky.

Keep 'em coming!
I'll do that if you like. :grin: But I will have to do a lot of uploading, because I have been recording lots of songs lately. But it's keeping me sane, and as long as someone else wants to hear 'em, I'm bold enough to post them. :hihi:

Last edited:
The drumming was pretty tight...;)

Seriously, if you did the lead vocals and overdubbed the harmonies, that's quite impressive. As much as I love and enjoy music, I was not blessed with a voice for singing.

Well done! Your new hobby should be something to consider expanding upon once televised sporting events return.

The drumming was pretty tight...;)

Seriously, if you did the lead vocals and overdubbed the harmonies, that's quite impressive. As much as I love and enjoy music, I was not blessed with a voice for singing.

Well done! Your new hobby should be something to consider once televised sporting events return.
:hysterical: I should have known that was coming. :hihi: :9:

Wish I could say that I was playing the music (which would be much more impressive to me), but no, I am simply doing all the vocal parts of the song. Since setting up my home studio I have been especially interested in doing songs with 2 & 3 part harmonies in order to learn those skills in singing and mixing. I'm sure that I'll be doing a lot more of this in the future because I'm sure that this working from home thing isn't going to last forever. :shocked:

Keep 'em coming!
You may already know, but I've posted a bunch of covers in this thread over the last year or so. However I haven't made any new videos of my most recent recordings to upload to YouTube lately. Now that I am in lockdown it's likely that I will create some of these to post on this thread. It's not like I have anything else to do.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom