Indestructable clothing (1 Viewer)

RiverCitySaint

Nerf herder
Reaction score
Ok, does anyone have an article of clothing that you just cannot mess up ? Here's what I have going on here.

My 2003 LSU national champion shirt (long sleeve, Champion brand) is such a shirt. I have gotten paint, printer refill ink, color from work, grease, etc. on it and NOTHING stains it. It always comes out. Good thing too because its my favorite shirt for lounging.

I have a pair of pants that won't fall apart, a robe that has been torn to shreds, but easilly fixed, and socks that I have had since high school that just won't die. I can keep a pair of Reebok hightops alive for centuries despite what I put them through.

My Doc Martin sandals are in critical condition after several years of wear, but the outlook is good so far.

Have anything that just won't go the way of the dodo ?

ive got a Homestar Runner baseball cap that refuses to die.

along with that, i still have a few tshirts from MIDDLE SCHOOL that wont even tear under the armpits. yeah, i still fit in them.

i think the oldest thing i have is a university of new orleans shirt from the 70s that my aunt gave me from when she attended there. i dont know how much she wore it, but ive been wearing it for years without any stains or holes.

Yeah man..I used to have some clothes like that, but then they got too small.

I did have this lime green pillow for a longgg time. I called it the Booger Pillow. For some reason, when I found it--it smelled like pickles. It got so wore out a hole was busted in the middle. I got my sister or mom to stitch it up and it lasted a couple more years. Then it was just ragged out and another hole busted through. I don't know where that pillow is today and to be honest, I miss it. Tear.

RIP Booger Pillow.

Yep, a gold Aaron Brooks jersey, the thing went through Katrina was submerged, almost all my clothing had mold growth on it, the Brooks jersey nada, it is in the same shape as the last time I had worn it, for the Ravens preseason game before Katrina, lol. Sad but true, my Archie Manning jersey was not so lucky, in fact I couldn't even find a trace of it, swept away into the storm.

I have this awesome white suit
whitesuit.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom