India’s lunar mission finds evidence of water on the Moon (1 Viewer)

Sure when they finially throw enough money at them, and have the proper people in place, who are adequately trained and spent a lifetime studying thier field, and not just hiring thier buddies with tax problems.

but outside of the military (NASA is part of the air force) Few Top level, cabinet level, or other high political appointees other than possibly judges are highly qualified in thier fields.

NASA absolutely is NOT part of the Air Force. It is an idependent goverment agency with it's own budget and goals.

NASA absolutely is NOT part of the Air Force. It is an idependent goverment agency with it's own budget and goals.

I did not realize that. With all the joint ventures they have I was under the impression (and i believe I had heard from someone else, who was apparrently mistaken) that it was.

Do we really want to take their word on this? I mean, look at their space program.

Attachments

• 860-102-02_enlarged.jpg
    860-102-02_enlarged.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 55
Do you think they'll bottle it and sell it......? Where hammernnails when you need him....

I didn't realize India had a space program......

See

Attachments

• useless_without_pics_2.jpg
    useless_without_pics_2.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 1
Do you think they'll bottle it and sell it......? Where hammernnails when you need him....

I didn't realize India had a space program......

Too Late.................................

Attachments

• Moon_Water_The_Low_Gravity_Water.jpg
    Moon_Water_The_Low_Gravity_Water.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 0
If they would have found beer or strippers on the moon this thread would have been a lot more interesting.

How did we not know this before? And how is it that India is ahead of us in finding this out? Argh, our space program should be a lot more developed at this point.

That was my first thought, too. I know there's been lack of funds with NASA...but it's not like we've never been there before. It's like going to Chucky Cheese and not realizing they serve beer.

That was my first thought, too. I know there's been lack of funds with NASA...but it's not like we've never been there before. It's like going to Chucky Cheese and not realizing they serve beer.

They SERVE BEER at Chucky Cheese????????????????????????? :idunno:

DANGGGGG, That's why my wife is always wanting to take the kids there.....................

I'm really missing out..........................:beerchug:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom