Indiana Jones 5? (1 Viewer)

FWIW also, Rocky 5 was universally panned in similar ways to what casual movie goers did with IJ4. But Rocky Balboa and Creed were universally praised once they did a bit better job of recasting the aging Rocky. So there's hope I think, even if you hated IJ4.

There were really only a few things about the crystal skull I actually hated. I seem to recall being entertained by most of it.

I'm looking forward to the 3rd good Indiana Jones movie.

It will probably work because most people in America are old and unsurprisingly attached to nostalgia.

Following Disney's announcement that Indiana Jones 5 is indeed happening -- with Stephen Spielberg back to direct and Harrison Ford to star -- the film has now found a writer.

According to The Hollywood Reporter, Crystal Skull co-writer David Koepp will once again team up with Spielberg to bring Indy to the big screen...................

Indiana Jones 5 Gets Crystal Skull Writer - IGN

Here's hoping that he actually wrote a fantastic Crystal Skull script but too much studio and or George Lucas meddling caused what we saw on screen

when I see them do these I always think of the poster from Airplane II

airplane-2-rocky-38.jpg

Calling it now: the movie will get delayed again in a year or so then be removed off the slate entirely.

Especially if Kathleen Kennedy ends up leaving Lucasfilm.

So they are putting together the Crystal Skulls team to do another that is already going to be delayed? If it gets made sounds like one that I could pass on.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom