Indiana Jones 5? (1 Viewer)

i'd actually be down with him doing what Eastwood did for Unforgiven
they've kind of bit around the edges, but go full bore

According to The Big Bang Theory, Indiana Jones was totally irrelevent in Raiders of the Lost Ark. The Nazi would have found the Ark and opened it anyway, and they would have all died. So he wasn't needed.

I would say Spoiler Alert, but anybody who has seen it by now, shame.
Mind.blown.

IJ4 was epic-ly bad.
This one, I would like to see him die someway.
Some of these old stars need to die and move over for the younger generation. He cant keep riding off into the sunset.
It should be a prequel to foreshadow what is to come in the current delima of society. To all the baby boomers who are sitting on all the lanes for promotion in life and work for the younger generation. The generation that took out on the job training, retirement and pensions for what use to be where the daily high school graduate could find a job starting out in minimum wage and afford a house, 1 car and raise a family. This Wealth hogging generation sits high in a position that looks down at the younger generations judging them, saying they "have it so easy." "lol you cant find a job, must be something wrong with you."

Some Nudity would help as well.

The crash cant come soon enough, as im typing this in my van of a 4 wheel home.

I'm gonna repeat what I said about Lethal Weapon 5. "No, just no. This can only go badly."

Mads Mikkelsen has been cast in “Indiana Jones 5” and will star opposite Harrison Ford and Phoebe Waller-Bridge in the latest installment of the popular adventure franchise.

James Mangold is taking over filmmaking duties from Steven Spielberg, who directed the first four “Indiana Jones” films. Spielberg is still expected to be involved in the making of the film and will serve as a producer with Kathleen Kennedy, Frank Marshall and Simon Emanuel........

Mads Mikkelsen has been cast in “Indiana Jones 5” and will star opposite Harrison Ford and Phoebe Waller-Bridge in the latest installment of the popular adventure franchise.

James Mangold is taking over filmmaking duties from Steven Spielberg, who directed the first four “Indiana Jones” films. Spielberg is still expected to be involved in the making of the film and will serve as a producer with Kathleen Kennedy, Frank Marshall and Simon Emanuel........

Harrison Ford hasn't thrown his back out yet? I'm impressed.

As for Indiana Jones? I'd honestly rather a reboot. But whatever. Let's see how this goes.

0:45 mark has some rather spectacular CGI work.

Is this another attempt to pass the torch to a younger hero, well, heroine? That was a mistake in Crystal Skull I hope they won't be repeating.

This one might work, certainly nearly anything will better than the train wreck that was Crystal Skull, but IMHO, they'd be better off recasting Indy and telling more stories from the 1930s/1940s,

no. thanks.

jones will be digging up his own bones by the time they've prized the last shekel from viewers' hands

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom