Indianapolis Waives QB Chad Kelly (1 Viewer)

i_am_error

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I don't often create topics or threads and instead just kind of lurk, but this is really important and I don't see anyone talking about it.

For those who aren't familiar, Chad Kelly is the nephew of NFL legend John Kelly, and this credential alone is cause enough to sign this guy; greatness is literally in his blood. Add to that his strong arm and prototypical size at 6'2, 225, and we've got ourselves a no-brainer, folks.

Entering his prime at 25 years old, Kelly is a man amongst boys. This became evident in the film I watched on him inserting himself into a physical altercation with children at his brother's high school game. Combine the motor, maturity and leadership skills exemplified by that play with his pre-season statistics in games he was allowed to participate in, and that's what we need in a temporary replacement for Drew, or hey, even permanent if Drew goes on IR. Kelly also has a history of battling adversity. When those cops and bouncers at that Buffalo nightclub in December 2014 closed in on him with a clear intent to arrest, where most of us would have given up and folded, Kelly resisted, showing good pocket presence and coolness under pressure.

My one knock on his skill set, based on his performance in his 2018 trespassing arrest, is that he needs to work a little on his QB sneak.
Regardless, check this beast out!

Chad Kelly, Black and Gold 2019, baby! LET'S DO THIS.

Last edited:
I don't often create topics or threads and instead just kind of lurk, but this is really important and I don't see anyone talking about it.

For those who aren't familiar, Chad Kelly is the nephew of NFL legend John Kelly, and this credential alone is cause enough to sign this guy; greatness is literally in his blood. Add to that his strong arm and prototypical size at 6'2, 225, and we've got ourselves a no-brainer, folks.

Entering his prime at 25 years old, Kelly is a man amongst boys. This became evident in the film I watched on him inserting himself into a physical altercation with children at his brother's high school game. Combine the motor, maturity and leadership skills exemplified by that play with his pre-season statistics in games he was allowed to participate in, and that's what we need in a temporary replacement for Drew, or hey, even permanent if Drew goes on IR. Kelly also has a history of battling adversity. When those cops and bouncers at a Buffalo nightclub in December 2014 closed in on him with a clear intent on arrest, where most of us would have given up and folded, Kelly resisted, showing good pocket presence and coolness under pressure.

My one knock on his skill set, based on his performance in his 2018 trespassing arrest, is that he needs to work a little on his QB sneak.

This post seems sarcastic but serious at the same time. You, sir, have stumped me.

Entering his prime at 25 years old, Kelly is a man amongst boys. This became evident in the film I watched on him inserting himself into a physical altercation with children at his brother's high school game. Combine the motor, maturity and leadership skills exemplified by that play with his pre-season statistics in games he was allowed to participate in, and that's what we need in a temporary replacement for Drew, or hey, even permanent if Drew goes on IR. Kelly also has a history of battling adversity. When those cops and bouncers at that Buffalo nightclub in December 2014 closed in on him with a clear intent to arrest, where most of us would have given up and folded, Kelly resisted, showing good pocket presence and coolness under pressure.

Shirley you're not serious!!…....right???

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom