Indoor / outdoor WIRELESS camera system? (1 Viewer)

My issue for outdoor cameras is getting power to them. I tried to get them setup through my alarm system vendor, but I don't have power in the places where I'd need the cameras. So battery operated (or optional solar like Reolink Argus 2) would be best. Plus wireless. Leaning towards the Blink after reading reviews of Argus 2. Granted, the reviews I've read so far were on Amazon..

So glad Wyzecam got mentioned. I just got 3 regular ones and the pan cam. They work awesome.

We'd like a 24x7 one, but if the motion sensor works well, then that would work too. We have a dog and would like for the sensor to ignore the dog if it's capable of that. If the Blink had IR for the indoor version, I'd probably jump at that. Seems like you guys have had good experiences with the Blink.

The wyzecams are cheap enough to where I'm just chancing one on the back patio. Let's see how it holds up to Louisiana Heat and humidity

Bought the Blinks on Prime Day.. Will report back on findings. The app has bad reviews on the Play store, though.

I bought 8 Blink cameras total for home and office after the recommendations on here. I've had them for a little over a month now and so far so good!

Looking at these again. Started really looking at wyze. So cheap. Seems to do the basics. Any limitations? Might be willing to roll the dice since the regular one is like $25.

I've had the Blinks in place for a while. I like them. Easy to manage with cloud storage and run on a single AA battery.

Looking at these again. Started really looking at wyze. So cheap. Seems to do the basics. Any limitations? Might be willing to roll the dice since the regular one is like $25.
Wyze is still awesome.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190525-221448_Wyze.jpg
    Screenshot_20190525-221448_Wyze.jpg
    234.5 KB · Views: 7
Why would anyone need an indoor camera?
My sister uses both indoor and outdoor. Since criminals sometimes vandalize the outdoor camera, she also has one inside that she can point toward the window and look outside.
At least that was her rationale.
As I said, It’s movable so I think she is mostly just watching her cats from her phone since she sends me video’s of the cats doing crazy stuff all the time...

• 1LOL
Reactions: MLU

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom