Indy Game (1 Viewer)

I'm planning to go. I have already booked a room at the Courtyard right across the street from the RCA Dome.

But the big challenge will be the game tickets.

tickets

have you called the Saints Travel agency to put your name on the list for that game? Destination Management Inc.. Do you need the number?> PM me...

Indy Game.

Greetings all,

My buddy and I are looking at heading down for the Indy game from Dallas, and plan to buy tickets via Stub hub. Do you guys know of an easier/cheaper way to get tickets to the game??

Thanks and go saints!!!

yea, you can call the Saints travel agency.. Destination Management INc. ask for Chris 504-587-1669.. they are the official travel agency for the team and you can stay in the same hotel that the team stays in.

update

Greetings all,

I contacted DMI, and they plan to have package info next week. The package they will provide will cover room (2 nights) and ticket for the game. I will post general info when I receive more.

Go saints

I purchased two tickets to the game via Stub Hub so I'm ready to go...

Woohoo....

I was planning to go but tickets will probably be extremely hard or expensive to get.

we are going thru DMI for $400 per person ( ticket and 2 nights at Crowne Plaza ) and somethin about a pre game party at a place called Whistle Stop.

they dont offer air...so we are looking for best option ( right now seems that continetal is best )

Indy is a Great Place to Visit!

Because I was a Katrina victim and a Colts fan, the owner, Jim Irsay, invited me for a weekend in November 2005 and to throw out the ball at a Colts game. I can tell you this. Any Saints fans who go to the Indy game will love it: the hospitality and the fun. Colts fans are topnotch! The Colts organization is as classy as any in the league -- maybe the classiest. The trip will be well worth it.

I invite you to visit my site and view the pictures that my daughter took of us at the Colts game in 2005. Click on the ones at PhotoWorks to see all of them.

Katrina Write-up and Colts Pictures

we are going thru DMI for $400 per person ( ticket and 2 nights at Crowne Plaza ) and somethin about a pre game party at a place called Whistle Stop.

they dont offer air...so we are looking for best option ( right now seems that continetal is best )

Colts fan and Indy native here - A suggestion for you while in town for the game. Literally right around the corner from the Whistle Stop is a bar called the Slippery Noodle. Great live music, well great music for Indy, but maybe not so great when compared to music in New Orleans. Anyway, it is a true staple of Indy and worth seeing while you are in town.

Understand that the organized pregame party is at the Whistle Stop - but trust me - Slippery Noodle is the better place.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom