Inflation here? gas/grocery prices just continue to climb (2 Viewers)

Yeah wasn't surprised at all personally, but who are these expectation people... lots of wrong on expectations out there.

folks who had a vested interest to quell the market for a few weeks lol

I saw an interview on ABC World news just last night. They met and interviewed a realtor in San Francisco about the housing market/mtg rates etc. So the reporter asks " is now STILL a good time to buy?"

I was lol. Do you REALLY think a realtor, whose lively hood depends on selling homes, is going to say on national tv, " Nah dont buy now. Youd be nuts"

I saw an interview on ABC World news just last night. They met and interviewed a realtor in San Francisco about the housing market/mtg rates etc. So the reporter asks " is now STILL a good time to buy?"

I was lol. Do you REALLY think a realtor, whose lively hood depends on selling homes, is going to say on national tv, " Nah dont buy now. Youd be nuts"

The two options they have, either tell the truth about the market or gaslight.

More evidence that we have peaked.

I don't know if you have looked at airfare much this year, but it has been way too high. Typical flights we take on a regular basis are 50% more than normal (pre-pandemic) levels. I would definitely put it in "correction" territory.

I don't know if you have looked at airfare much this year, but it has been way too high. Typical flights we take on a regular basis are 50% more than normal (pre-pandemic) levels. I would definitely put it in "correction" territory.

Yeah, I have flown a couple of times and flew the family back in April. About a month ago I booked the family to Arizona in October. Prices hella expensive.

Nonetheless, prices coming down (on anything) is a sign of price peak.

More evidence that we have peaked.

I'm highly skeptical this is the peak. Plateau maybe. I've noticed the last week that airfare prices have been higher than I've ever seen them after a short streak of affordability.

They are so high I can't even work if it involves air travel. Every ticket out of airports in the South are in the thousands of dollars for last minute seats.

I'm highly skeptical this is the peak. Plateau maybe. I've noticed the last week that airfare prices have been higher than I've ever seen them after a short streak of affordability.

They are so high I can't even work if it involves air travel. Every ticket out of airports in the South are in the thousands of dollars for last minute seats.
I think the peak is close. But it won't happen until it's clear oil has peaked.

You can call falling prices a plateau if you want. I’m only going off of the words used in the information. 😁

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom