Inflation here? gas/grocery prices just continue to climb (4 Viewers)

Starting to see quality products getting deep discounts on Amazon. Latest generation graphics cards, processors and gear that I haven't seen discounted like this in more than a decade.

Labor Day is over, travel season is done. I think we are about to see the bottom fall out now.

Starting to see quality products getting deep discounts on Amazon. Latest generation graphics cards, processors and gear that I haven't seen discounted like this in more than a decade.

Labor Day is over, travel season is done. I think we are about to see the bottom fall out now.
but what will they do with all those "I did that" stickers?

AMD is switching to a new socket, and will only support DDR 5 from now on. The new CPU's launch in about a week. DDR 5 is out, and a new generation of pcie 5.0 storage devices should be out soon as well. Everything that we waited for during the pandemic is obsolete. They're dumping it

AMD is switching to a new socket, and will only support DDR 5 from now on. The new CPU's launch in about a week. DDR 5 is out, and a new generation of pcie 5.0 storage devices should be out soon as well. Everything that we waited for during the pandemic is obsolete. They're dumping it
We’re getting back to ball bearings

The laptop I just bought with DDR 5 with i9-5900 with gen 4 SSD.

It's not just that though. It's cameras that had long waiting lists 6 months ago that shops were selling above retail that are now being discounted. Camera equipment, tripods, lens, car equipment, tools and the discounts are steep on premium brands and models. It's all getting discounted. I'm seeing a big swing.

It's not just that though. It's cameras that had long waiting lists 6 months ago that shops were selling above retail that are now being discounted. Camera equipment, tripods, lens, car equipment, tools and the discounts are steep on premium brands and models. It's all getting discounted. I'm seeing a big swing.
I'm waiting for that big swing in used cars. Heck, even new cars.

These retail discounts are no surprise. The big retailers have so much stock on hand. It’s no surprise that brand name tech is falling.

Food price drops are needed.

These retail discounts are no surprise. The big retailers have so much stock on hand. It’s no surprise that brand name tech is falling.

Honestly, if food prices start falling it probably means something bad. Supply is not improving.

summer demand stops in 2 weeks. formulas change. the ability of refiners to continue killing it will decrease as more capacity comes back on line.

Gas prices are coming down.

bclemms, the $2.81 I paid this weekend otw back from NOLA is almost where I thought we'd be end of August. If we were to have bet, I think I'd have won, by Oct 1, we should see 2.50.

That is probably the bottom, but we aren't there yet I don't think.

I’ve noticed name brand has plenty on the shelves but store brands are out or low.

I buy store brands whenever I can.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom