Ingram already has plenty of praise for DA (1 Viewer)

Redjem

Editor, Writer, Podcast Host and SR Twitter Ninja
Staff member
Super Moderator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score

“I think he’s doing a great job with the team, he’s doing a great job in the team meetings, he’s doing a great job with us out there telling us let’s get our work done, let’s be efficient, let’s be effective, let’s improve, let’s work, let’s have a sense of urgency. He’s going to take care of us and get us off the field. I think he’s done a great job. Just having the same DNA, the same culture of the team, I think that’s going to be good for everyone in the locker room.”

Love to hear it. Nothing worse than when the guys don’t believe in their coach.

I’m hopeful that DA turns out to be a great coach, but statements like this from Ingram are typical until things start going badly. Players that don’t like DA or are skeptical about him or his methods won’t speak out or say anything negative unless things go badly. If any player were to be negative at this point, things would go badly for that player, so they remain quiet.

With that said, I like what I’ve been hearing as well, so it may not just be blowing smoke or brown nosing.

Fast Fact Ingram follows me on IG my art page.

Im super excited to see a defense minded Saints team. Even though I think we are very balanced on paper. Now we wait til preseason.
Whatz your IG handle

Another food for thought. We don't think Carmichael wants to prove he's a very good OC? All we heard every year was how great Sean was at play calling and game planning. Wouldn't surprise me if Carmichael has a chip on his shoulder to showcase it wasn't all Payton.

I don't want to sound like I'm down playing Payton. He will be missed. I'm just saying I think Pete will be good at it too and there won't be much of drop off, if any. Hopefully Pete opens things back up.

DA takes some criticism because of his tenure with the Raiders. It’s a good thing the Patriots didn’t judge Belichick for his time with the Browns. DA is a sharp guy who has showed signs of learning and continually improving as a coach. I have high hopes for him in this new role. IMO, no matter how it turns out, he was absolutely the right choice for this situation.

I’m hopeful that DA turns out to be a great coach, but statements like this from Ingram are typical until things start going badly. Players that don’t like DA or are skeptical about him or his methods won’t speak out or say anything negative unless things go badly. If any player were to be negative at this point, things would go badly for that player, so they remain quiet.

With that said, I like what I’ve been hearing as well, so it may not just be blowing smoke or brown nosing.
But like the poster above you said, Allen always brings up the DNA n culture of this team. Not only does he KNOW it, hell, he helped BUILD it!

The Saints FO easily coulda gone in another direction in selecting a new HC. But they stayed “in house” n went with DA. At first, like many fans, I was skeptical about the hire. But not any more. If anything, the last 3 months have proven dat hiring DA was the right call!

The Fans are EXCITED! The Players are EXCITED!

Man, IF we jus stay HEALTHY, this is gonna b a fun season!!!

What’s your name ? I wanna follow you, might buy something also.
King_Kamala61

Alot of my art is at Stella Jones Gallery on St. Charles Street.

Fast fact it was always my life's mission and Dream to own the state of Louisiana in the art game. I wanted to be known as the best artist that was ever born and came from Louisiana. So getting my art in a museum was dope on the cool....I wanna do art shows in museums.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom