Ingram benched [OLD THREAD BUMPED] (1 Viewer)

nhuloan

All-Pro
Reaction score
Hightower should take all his reps from now on - this guy is a work horse. :ezbill:

26 carries for 102 yards :9:

He should stay there. I'm serious.

He's just not special enough to shoe-horn back into the lineup.

And this is the first time one of our players rushed for 100 yds this season.

Hightower should take all his reps from now on - this guy is a work horse. :ezbill:

I have no idea how you get red thumbs for posting positive Saints stats.

HT played extremely well today. Burst, hit the holes with authority and no fumbles.

I like Ingram, I'm not a big he's the greatest guy, but have zero desire to dump on him after a couple bad TOs. Young man has had a rough couple weeks. Let it go at that. He's had some big games for us.
mb

Had Ingram not given up that crucial fumble for a TD, and stayed in the game for the rest of the way, I really don't see him doing what Hightower was able to do... and I think we lose this game. I feel this is the beginning of the end for Ingram and his time with the Saints. He has a big salary bump next year, and he's just not worth it.

I'm not going to dog pile on Ingram but Hightower has just played better. Ingram has a role on this team, but I think Hightower has earned a bigger role.

We will need Ingram at some point, but hopefully in a reserve role. He has cost us two games in ball security and almost cost us today. Hightower has been the better runner and has earned more of the reps at this point.

Ingram benched

Hightower has better vision. He doesn't always just run where he is assigned to go. There was a play where he should have bounced it outside on the goal line but I also saw plays where instead of running into the back of a blocker( *cough* Ingram), he took whatever opening he had.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom