Ingram benched [OLD THREAD BUMPED] (1 Viewer)

I respect the heck out of Ingram but Hightower has earned this. Gotta keep feeding the hot hand too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Take a seat, Mark. Try not to fumble.

Rain-Bench.gif

I think part of the problem that's been evident when teamed with a player who has a bit more of it is speed in the backfield, both Hightower and Lasco look quicker with the ball in their hands than Ingram it was one reason Spiller was brought aboard but I think with Ingram's fumbling issues the last two games is why Hightower got the rest of the game but I will be surprised if Ingram is not starting g next week.

Enough is enough, glad Payton did what was best for the team and it worked out.

I have nothing against Ingram but Hightower is a more productive and dynamic player right now. Hightower needs to be the man until proven otherwise. He runs with authority and is 100% dependable on blitz pickup and such.

Here we go again...

You're right..that is exactly what I said when Ingram fumbled for the 2nd week in a row. His fumble last week was a huge reason we lost & it almost lost the game today.

Trade him. Highest bidder. Seriously. Trading deadline Tuesday. What other team out there needs an above average RB until their starter recovers from injury? Green Bay, New England? Time to cut bait. He's slow, can't turn the edge, fumbles. We play better without him. With Hightower and the other group of RB's we have that's enough to carry us till the next draft.

Trade him. Highest bidder. Seriously. Trading deadline Tuesday. What other team out there needs an above average RB until their starter recovers from injury? Green Bay, New England? Time to cut bait. He's slow, can't turn the edge, fumbles. We play better without him. With Hightower and the other group of RB's we have that's enough to carry us till the next draft.

Payton's not trading him, especially after what he said in the press conference. So, time to get used to a committee for awhile.

He costs the team games with his turnovers. He's not a special player.
No brainier move by coach

I'm fine with having Ingram in the rotation. I just strongly disagree with him having the bulk of the carries.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom