Article Ingram can sign with a playoff team...had we beaten TB would we have signed him? (1 Viewer)

SigFreudianSlip

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I bet we’d have snatched him up, given LM and TH being banged.
I hate that rule too.

If there's no bad blood between he and the FO, it totally seems like a thing Payton would have done lol. If not for anything, just to get the team fired up.

The 2021 version of signing Deuce. Except Mark would actually play.

Now if Murray would have been slated to come back, I don't think Payton would. Unless again, he wanted to do something to get the guys riled up.

Heck if Marshawn Lynch got a call last year. Well then reckon it wouldnt have been too far out of the realm of possibilities for some team to pick up Ingram.

Heck if Marshawn Lynch got a call last year. Well then reckon it wouldnt have been too far out of the realm of possibilities for some team to pick up Ingram.

Seattle bringing back Marshawn last year was more like the Saints bringing back Mike McKenzie in 2009.

Ingram was actually on a team all season and, as far as I know, was supposed to be their RB1.

shows where he is that no one picked him up on waivers. vet min at best

I’d love for Mark to have a shot at a championship.

That’s my thinking for sure.
I dont know how Ingram feels about coaching. If he cant land a good gig, i could see him being a good coaching candidate in N.O

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom