Ingram considering retirement? (1 Viewer)

I wss never a big fan of MI

blackish-what.gif

I'm not upset about last year with Ingram. It's not as if NO was going anywhere in the playoffs. Honestly MI should have never seen the field last year. But the RB situation was so dire that he was the number two back. Him costing the team a game is about normal for players well into their twilight.

Many believe Ingram wyssed out on his final run as a Saint. When I saw him pull up before the 1st down, I wasn’t happy.
But now knowing he tore his MCL, I can’t fault the man. He’s human and that’s a tough injury.
Ingram was a solid Saint player for many years. He’s worthy of the Saints HOF.

I'll always remember this particular Chris Berman recap for Maaaaaaaaaark Ingram

We were at that game, it was great. Typical Cowboys fans in the area...cheering.....COWWBOYYYYSSSSSZZZ early in the game. After a while, I started cheering... FIRST DOWNNNNNNN

They got mad and left.

I'll always remember this particular Chris Berman recap for Maaaaaaaaaark Ingram

No idea how I forgot about this game.

Also can’t believe that a.) I didn’t know that scoring a touchdown counts as a first down on the stat sheet, or b.) I forgot we once had Ingram, Pierre, and Sproles on the same team. What a squad!

I think retirement has already considered Mark Ingram.

No idea how I forgot about this game.

Also can’t believe that a.) I didn’t know that scoring a touchdown counts as a first down on the stat sheet, or b.) I forgot we once had Ingram, Pierre, and Sproles on the same team. What a squad!
I don't think it's scoring a TD, but if you pass the first down marker on your way to scoring a TD. It has to be, right?

I don't think it's scoring a TD, but if you pass the first down marker on your way to scoring a TD. It has to be, right?
i'm pretty sure a TD is considered a First Down for Stat purposes, regardless of distance. you don't have to go past a first down. 1st down and goal from the 3, when you score a TD, its also a First Down in the books.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom