Ingram following the TD.... (1 Viewer)

UH.....he's from alabama....no matter what color he is the n-word has been engrained into his vocabulary. thats automatic. but screw that i'd rather hear that from a td he made instead of a turnover or something. geaux saints!!

i knwo one thing, i wanna hear it next week when he does the same thing to the damn broncos

I love Grampa's reaction and smile. Of course I'm referring to Roman Harper, one of my favorite Saints of all time.

totally nothing to see here you guys are putting wayyy too much onto this. it was a general f to all the (that word) of the universe cos he just busted a 75 yd td run.

I've talked to literally 8 guys so far and 5 of them say he's definitely talking about the coaches and 3 of them say it is about the 49ers defense. - So I win. :hihi:

and i'll be another opinion... we can all play this game..
he is obviously talking about the bashers on SSF, that were hounding the past 3 weeks that his huge flaw of not being able to break a big gain/take it to the house. :9:

I'm sure most of you heard the audio. I'm not gonna repeat it or post a link but it's out there if you don't know what I mean. Anyway, I wonder who he was referring to, his team or the 9ers?

hahaha yup. heard it. good job, fox, of bleeping that... ingram gets these incredible highs of emotion. hey - we got the W and he didn't fumble, although that 1st TD did look a little like he was losing the ball. he can yell whatever nonsensical gibberish he needs to so long as we win.

Anyone that thinks he's talking about anyone other than the coaching staff is being naive. He was hyped, he said the n word (in the context he used it in, it's just a vulgar alternate word for "dudes"). I'm sure he regrets it; let's move on.

Didn't thumb this post down, but put me in the "naive" camp. More of a reach than a probability.

And knowing his character, I'm sure he regrets it, too.

UH.....he's from alabama....no matter what color he is the n-word has been engrained into his vocabulary.

facepalm.jpg~c200

hahaha that was funny. I didn't hear that as when I watch the game I'm listening to Jim and Deuce..and then hearing Ronde Barber go...."Ingram is.....excited as they come" after it. Bwhahahahaha.

I didn't care that said what he said. I actually lol'd when he said it cuz the mic was pointed right at his face. I'm deaf, but with my loud headphones, I could hear his voice over all the other noise, heh. It sounded like excited gibberish to me. Great to see him bust loose. Hope he can keep it up.

People say things when they're hyped. What you want them to say? "Golly gee willikers guys!" Just don't understand why people have to be so worried about a word. Especially when it isn't even used in a racial context. Are we that sensitive?

That's weak. There are plenty of words in the English language that can be used in place of that one. Check the history of it. It's ignorant to use that word regardless of how common it is. This is about as lame as saying "everyone else is doing it!" He better not be offended when white people are using it. Btw I'm black and I don't allow people in my circle to use it. I wonder how many of you that are ok with this have ever had the experience of being called the "n" word as a black person.

he was just talking ****.

I do the exact same thing when I'm done BBQ'n for the day I slam the lid down and just walk away (insert what ingram said). :hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom