Ingram following the TD.... (2 Viewers)

LifeForceDave

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
I'm sure most of you heard the audio. I'm not gonna repeat it or post a link but it's out there if you don't know what I mean. Anyway, I wonder who he was referring to, his team or the 9ers?

Heard it. Not the best. But I thought he was clearly talking about the 49ers.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Can someone at least allude to what he said? I'm lost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He said "What the **** wrong with these ******." I'm pretty sure he was talking about the 49ers defense.

"There's something wrong with these ****** man!!"
He was hyped, who cares who he's talking to. He got love from every single person team and staff on our sideline. Really nothin to see here but I laughed because I heard that loud and clear.

^ Heard N-word.

Goodell-as-McMahon.gif

Can someone at least allude to what he said? I'm lost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(What the) **** wrong with these ****** man?

The part not in parenthesis is what can be heard.

Here's a link to the play and the audio after: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gd0QrtyN_LI

Notice it's even funnier that it's the NFL's YouTube channel and they haven't bleeped anything out yet.

He was right next to the antenna mic when he yelled that, LOL! pretty funny. Whoops !

F wrong with these N***** yea i herd it as well.

Professional athlete goes from starter to riding the bench due to fumbling and is hungry to get back in the game... once he gets back in he goes OFF and makes 2 key plays and yells when he scores.

Whoever he is talking about - he's just being passionate. That's what we want/

No one knows with certainty who that was directed at. Disappointing to hear him use the N-word regardless. Nevertheless great game Ingram! Way to hold on to the rock and run with it!

Anyone that thinks he's talking about anyone other than the coaching staff is being naive. He was hyped, he said the n word (in the context he used it in, it's just a vulgar alternate word for "dudes"). I'm sure he regrets it; let's move on.

People say things when they're hyped. What you want them to say? "Golly gee willikers guys!" Just don't understand why people have to be so worried about a word. Especially when it isn't even used in a racial context. Are we that sensitive?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom