Ingram gave advice to Murray on how to deal with his new team (1 Viewer)

Someone may have to refresh me on this one. From what I remember Deuce got the cold shoulder from Ricky Williams so he vowed to not do that to Bush. Then Bush in turn passed that on. My memory is fuzzy though.

That's my recollection as well. Ricky was cold towards Deuce, but I never heard of Deuce or Bush being anything but welcoming to new RBs including Pierre Thomas.

I'm willing to admit that Murray might be the best replacement for Ingram's role on the field out of any of the RBs available in free agency. Especially for the price. Power running, straight line speed, plus hands, excellent ball security, top notch pass blocker... But what I really want to know is can he do this:

Attachments

• 1552618286763.png
    1552618286763.png
    22.1 KB · Views: 2
I'm willing to admit that Murray might be the best replacement for Ingram's role on the field out of any of the RBs available in free agency. Especially for the price. Power running, straight line speed, plus hands, excellent ball security, top notch pass blocker... But what I really want to know is can he do this:

He said no dancing...which I'm good with.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom