Ingram on NFL Live Just Now (1 Viewer)

insidejob

Respect existence or expect resistance.
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
Was asked by Wendy Nicks if he still watches the Saints and pulls for them.

His response: "Of course, I love those guys. I have brothers on that team."

She also asked him if he's found anyone like AK who he has a special relationship with and he said something to the effect of there not being anyone like AK or the relationship they have so that can't be replaced.

Dude will retire as a Saint for sure.

On his Twitter page he has 2 pics, one as a Raven and one as a saint.

Man, I miss Ingram.
And I guarantee you he misses us. He should have just taken our offer instead of his stupid agent making him think he could get like $10MM/year. As much as I miss him, we did what we had to do since he wanted to test free agency and we couldn't stand to be left with nothing. I fully support Murray, who looks like he's still learning the offense (it's definitely the most complicated he's ever played in) and will get better every week, but wish Ingram was still here.

I love the guy. Wish him nothing but the best.

I hope he plays in the Superbowl this year and get a ring (well, technically a Saints ring, and a silver medal for losing the SB with the ravens to the saints)

I think the bottom line with Ingram was not so much the money. Not saying that wasn't paramount too but, I think he knew doubling in the backfield with Kamara meant not to many touches each week. I think he went to the Raven's to be the 'that guy' again. Something he lost when we drafted Kamara. In the NFL careers are generally short so I hope he gets his opportunity to shine bright in Baltimore. He's definitely a class act and we will miss his spirit and presence.

Ingram's family vacation was with Craig Robertson's family and Cam Jordan's family. This was after he was signed by the Ravens. He may physically be a Raven, but his heart will always be a Saint.

His agent screwed him and the Saints, and its such a damn shame.

Unfortunate that the Saints couldn't get this deal done and re sign MI.

I'm showing my age here but I was a fan of his dad well before Mark picked up a football so quite naturally I'm a HUGE fan. I hope he shows out up in Baltimore. He's off to a good start that is for sure.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom