Ingram on NFL Live Just Now (1 Viewer)

Ingram's agent sucks. :mad: Talked him out of a deal with the Saints that was in the same neighborhood (for Benjamins).

Still miss me some "Mark Ingram" (insert Chris Berman voice here).

:gosaints:

I really hope there is way Ingram returns to the Saints at some point in his career.

I'm still in denial about Ingram not being with the Saints anymore!!…………..I'd like to skin his agent like a catfish!!!:mad1:

I like everything about MI except his ability to hire agents
Last year his agent screwed up the drug thing
Then the new one cost him $500k (probably) and his home

Would love that, but by the time his contract is up he will be an old RB.
Maybe we’ll sign him to do what we hoped AP would have done

• 1Like
Reactions: MV2
I think the bottom line with Ingram was not so much the money. Not saying that wasn't paramount too but, I think he knew doubling in the backfield with Kamara meant not to many touches each week. I think he went to the Raven's to be the 'that guy' again. Something he lost when we drafted Kamara. In the NFL careers are generally short so I hope he gets his opportunity to shine bright in Baltimore. He's definitely a class act and we will miss his spirit and presence.
I don't think that was it AT ALL. I think his agent mislead him and now he's in a different place. Bush left for that reason and took a beating. If I was a RB in the NFL, I would definitely want a partner like AK to split the load and prolong my career. "THAT GUY" running backs do not last long in the NFL because they take far too much physical abuse. Even with a year off, I will not be surprised if LaVeon Bell falls off quite at bit due to an insane amount of touches in his last season.

MI left for what amounts to a $500K difference and it sucks because he was a GREAT fit in this offense.

Latavius looks slow but it's early and he is still learning. Maybe just MAYBE he'll be a better fit and I hope so. I do miss MI, the relationship he had with AK was special but again, maybe LM will be better.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom