Ingram reached 21.31 MPH on TD run, fastest rushing TD in week 9 (1 Viewer)

superchuck500

tiny changes
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Mark Ingram (<a href="https://twitter.com/MarkIngram22">@MarkIngram22</a>) reached a max speed of 21.31 MPH on his 75-yard TD run, the fastest speed on a rushing TD in Week 9 <a href="https://t.co/Q9R4BpnCSw">pic.twitter.com/Q9R4BpnCSw</a></p>&mdash; Randall Liu (@RLiuNFL) <a href="https://twitter.com/RLiuNFL/status/796038483378892800">November 8, 2016</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Well... I was really surprised that he out ran Bethea to the endzone. Didn't think Ingram had that kind of top end speed. He was feeling it Sunday, for sure.

not bad, what did reggie do 23-24 mph

They didn't have the chips in the shoulder pads until 2015, so no telling. I very seriously doubt it was that fast though. The fastest speed reached in 2015 was Ted Ginn at 22.44.

If you don't mind sending traffic to NFL.com, the top 5 RB speeds of 2016 are listed below. Tevin Coleman #1 at 22.25 mph. Ingram missed making the top 5 by .15 mph.

Next Gen Stats: 2016 midseason leaders | NFL.com

I guess you can say he was well......... rested.

csi_yeah_skyline.jpg

I'll be the first to admit it: I had no idea Ingram had that kind of speed. I've never seen him outrun DBs before. That's not a dig at him, he's just never been a speed back.

Good on him. As long as he keeps that up, keep giving him the rock.

No burst, no speed, and no vision.....Pffft!:jpshakehead:

I have also heard on this board:

Lacks motivation

Worst starting RB in the league

Ivory, Robinson, and Hightower are better

Shouldn't resign him, waste of a high draft pick....

SR.com please stop!

MI is a very good back that had some crummy luck the previous two games. Don't be so quick to write someone off.

Lacks motivation

Fine but if all of those other things are true, then doesn't he lack motivation? I believe that when Ingram is playing hard and running angry, he's among the league's best. And we got that Ingram during his best seasons. We weren't getting that Ingram this year. I want that Ingram. That Ingram is awesome. We got that Ingram last Sunday.

He isn't injured this year, so what was the problem? I know the 49ers have a bad run defense but he clearly wasn't running with that angry edge earlier this season. I will also admit that I'm sure it is hard to be able to run like that. I won't pretend that it's just something you can easily summons.

But if you have all of the talent and aren't producing and you don't look like you have that desire . . . and then you get benched and all of a sudden you're running angry and breaking 75 yard TDs at 21 MPH, was it not a motivational problem?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom