What did Ingram Say? (1 Viewer)

I've noticed that we have a real bias on this board against LSU homers but this smells of Alabama homerism with narry a complaint. Ingram just needs to keep his mouth shut and run the damn ball. That's HIS job, and at times he does it quite well. I don't really care where he or any of the rest of the Saints players went to school. Do YOUR job and let everyone else do theirs. Don't be that guy who blames someone else when you fail.

He failed last night? He was our best runner.

Everyone says things in the heat of the moment and Mark is one of the people that can say that to Payton and get away with it because Payton knows Mark gives it everything he can.

LOL

are people actually debating whether or not this happened? It obviously happened..

Ingram's not yelling at any panthers players, in fact he weaves through all of them with his focus towards the saints sideline the entire time.

he clearly says:

"quit running that **** man! quit running that, that's ****"

but put me in the crowd that says who cares. it's the heat of the game, and in his defense the playcalling has been poor for the past 3 weeks. ingram was right, and like witten said, CSP won't care

Ingram and Payton are competitors. Payton knows Ingram well. If they had an arguement or got P'Oed at one another during the game, it stayed on the field. Also, this whole offense looked frustrated yesterday. Brees said something to Arnold after the pick and then pulled him over to the side and was in his ear about it. This team knows they can be great and are trying to do everything in their power to achieve that greatness.

Well Mark knows the play calls all week....they practice them, they discuss them, very hard for me to believe he’s surprised in any calls.

If you actually think that Mark Ingram is talking to Sean Payton like that then you may need to learn how Sean Payton is with his players. I know Mark and I know he has an attitude sometimes. But him talking to Sean Payton like that is out of the question.

He was absolutely talking to whoever called the play. No need to debate something that isn’t debatable. The video presents facts, literally. End of debate

Do I think it’s a big deal? Of course not. But, it’s definitely what happened

He was absolutely talking to whoever called the play. No need to debate something that isn’t debatable. The video presents facts, literally. End of debate

Do I think it’s a big deal? Of course not. But, it’s definitely what happened

Next time I see him I’ll ask him. Didn’t you used to make YouTube vids?

Well Mark knows the play calls all week....they practice them, they discuss them, very hard for me to believe he’s surprised in any calls.

I don’t think he was surprised, I think he was frustrated with futility.

Ingram had a couple of good counter play runs in early the first half and then I don’t think we called that play again until the middle of the 4th.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom