What did Ingram Say? (1 Viewer)

He was absolutely talking to whoever called the play. No need to debate something that isn’t debatable. The video presents facts, literally. End of debate

Do I think it’s a big deal? Of course not. But, it’s definitely what happened

Video presents “facts”???

Um, no.

Fact: Video showed he was talking to someone.
Opinion: He was talking to Sean.
Opinion: He was talking about the play.

For all we know, he could be talking to the guy who made him wear a certain type of shoe.
Maybe he was talking about a blocking scheme.
And I’ve heard the audio...it just isn’t clear enough to say EXACTLY what he said.

I'm glad someone was telling Sean what was up - yes, they were diagnosing plays pre-snap, but it was not helping them.

Yep he was telling Payton to quit calling that ****. No doubt. Not a big deal.

I don't understand the perception by some that players can't say anything negative to Payton without getting benched. Payton is a lot cooler than some of you think. There is dialogue between he and the players. Positive and negative and it goes both ways.

Players wouldn't want to play for a coach who benches everyone who questions a decision.

Last edited:
I think CSP likes to keep the Hulk angry. He does magical things when he's angry.... like carry 5 grown men on his back while getting yards. I feel bad for folks that have to tackle him one on one.

Video presents “facts”???

Um, no.

Fact: Video showed he was talking to someone.
Opinion: He was talking to Sean.
Opinion: He was talking about the play.

For all we know, he could be talking to the guy who made him wear a certain type of shoe.
Maybe he was talking about a blocking scheme.
And I’ve heard the audio...it just isn’t clear enough to say EXACTLY what he said.

Nope, it’s absolutely clear that he looked at our sideline and yelled “stop calling that %%%%”

That would be facts in every single aspect of the word. Simple

It’s 100% clear what he said, use a Q-tip.

Yeah I heard him clear as day. He said stop running that bleeping bleep. I'm sure you can fill in the blanks.

Not abnormal for players in the heat of battle to get a little emmotional

He was absolutely talking to whoever called the play. No need to debate something that isn’t debatable. The video presents facts, literally. End of debate

Do I think it’s a big deal? Of course not. But, it’s definitely what happened
Ingram was right.

It was another time Ingram was underutilized. Something that was working was sitting right there staring us in the face but we didn't go after it enough. Ingram more than anyone could feel he could run on those guys.

There's been some of that over his career but still Ingram is close to the Saints rushing record. Silver lining of being a little underutilized at times and sharing the load is that he will have more gas in the tank after age 30.

Will be interesting to see what will happen after this season with contract/free agency.

It's always risky but he such an emotional spark and intense part of this offensive team I think maybe you have to pay him. The intent wouldn't be for him to go suddenly to a 20 carry a game guy so you could probably get a few more solid seasons out of him.

Last edited:
Don’t know why people have a hard time with this. It was obvious on the uncensored broadcast.

Nope, it’s absolutely clear that he looked at our sideline and yelled “stop calling that %%%%”

That would be facts in every single aspect of the word. Simple

It’s 100% clear what he said, use a Q-tip.
I’m sorry but this is the 2nd time you’ve been wrong about the basic definition of “facts”
The video provides information
Information you can make a strong inference about
TBC it’s seems that the inference is correct and MI is yelling at coach, but it’s not a “fact” no matter how strenuously you try to assert it

Last edited:
I’m sorry but the is the 2nd time you’ve been wrong about the basic definition of “facts”
The video provides information
Information you can make a strong inference about
TBC it’s seems that the inference is correct and MI is yelling at coach, but it’s not a “fact” no matter how strenuously you try to assert it
If something is true, then it is a fact.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom