Injur Update? (1 Viewer)

WWL radio said that Fred Thomas and Simoneaux practiced today. Didn't hear any mention of Colston.

all from KFFL....

Saints | Thomas practices, probable for Week 13
Thu, 30 Nov 2006 14:39:32 -0800

New Orleans Saints CB Fred Thomas (hand) practiced Thursday, Nov. 30, and is probable for Week 13.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Saints | Simoneau practices, questionable for Week 13
Thu, 30 Nov 2006 14:27:30 -0800

New Orleans Saints LB Mark Simoneau (hand) practiced Thursday, Nov. 30, and is questionable for Week 13.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saints | Stecker practices, probable for Week 13
Thu, 30 Nov 2006 14:27:30 -0800

New Orleans Saints RB Aaron Stecker (ankle) practiced Thursday, Nov. 30, and is probable for Week 13.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saints | Scott practices, probable for Week 13
Thu, 30 Nov 2006 14:27:21 -0800

New Orleans Saints S Bryan Scott (foot) practiced Thursday, Nov. 30, and is probable for Week 13.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saints | Colston limited, questionable for Week 13
Thu, 30 Nov 2006 14:15:30 -0800

New Orleans Saints WR Marques Colston (ankle) was limited in practice Thursday, Nov. 30, and is questionable for Week 13.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saints | Smith misses practice
Thu, 30 Nov 2006 14:15:23 -0800

New Orleans Saints DE Will Smith (knee) missed practice Thursday, Nov. 30, and is questionable for Week 13.

NOOOOOOO!!! NOT WILL SMITH!!! I can handle Colston not dressing out for one more game so that he's fresh for Dallas, but man this defense is definitely gonna regress without big Will in the line-up

NOOOOOOO!!! NOT WILL SMITH!!! I can handle Colston not dressing out for one more game so that he's fresh for Dallas, but man this defense is definitely gonna regress without big Will in the line-up

Here comes "Big Willie" Whitehead to sooth your nerves! Turn Willie loose with a chance to put up his "A"-game and watch the sparks fly!

I've watched Whitehead ( no relation to Andrus Whitewing!) play for us for a couple of years now and he is a LOAD coming from his End position! He is strong against the run and is truly a BEAST when it comes time to pin his ears back and Bring It!

Smith is having a good year but you will not see a drop-off when "Big Willie" hits the field!

Now, believe it or not, having Stecker back is a big deal! Drew loves the guy and Aaron is terrific out of the backfield for those passes out in the "Flats". The Freddie Thomas (in spite of what others have written) factor, brings veteren know how at the Corner that will be appreciated once we see him back in the game. Bringing Marques Colston back too soon would be wrong! Remember how difficult those high ankle sprains are? We've seen a few over the past few years and we've come to realize just how long they take to get back to full speed. I agree that holding him out yet another week would be helpful for him and would not kill us with Devery and Copper stepping up and don't forget about Michael Lewis ( I KNOW ML can do a fine job at WR whenever he gets a chance,so, let him play!)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!GEAUX SAINTS GEAUX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom