Injuries and Offensive Line (1 Viewer)

Well with terron still here he probably have a lil more time and with a rookie qb we could get a glimpse of a future not Andy dalton lol
It's the inside offensive line that is breaking down. Center, LG, and RG. It's why the run game isn't going anywhere.

It's the inside offensive line that is breaking down. Center, LG, and RG. It's why the run game isn't going anywhere.
The line look bad all over beside ram . Peat been hurt every year so basically the left side has been constantly rotated

I think it's how they have him playing. Kind of how we misused Jenkins. The team does this a lot. For the most part, he is always around the ball. Just impossible to get everything.
He is going out of his way to avoid contact. He has been doing that all season thus far.

Tampa was blitzing last week and it worked so Carolina added it to their game plan and we still didn't fix it.
Important to note Peat was out this game. Thorockmorton (sp?) was getting beat like a drum

It seems as if we have 4 Defensive Tackles rushing the QB because they are all super slow šŸŒ...we have no speed at DE...not even Payton Turner
Turner looks absolutely MASSIVE. He looks more like a 3-4 DE or DT than a 4-3 DE.

Important to note Peat was out this game. Thorockmorton (sp?) was getting beat like a drum
Yeah, injuries and inexperience will hurt anything. Throckmorton has potential, but he has A LOT to work on.

I don't. NFL is a cut-throat league. You get paid for a job, yet you always find a way to get hurt or under-perform. Sometimes losing your job will make a player better or drop off the face of the earth.
Oh I donā€™t in the context of football, I meant as a human being. Want him to be healthy enough to enjoy life after football.

As a football player Iā€™ve never been a fan or defender of Peat.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom