Question Injuries from Panthers game? (1 Viewer)

Is there anyone left? I don't imagine it could get any worse.
Crazy that we've reached the "it can't get any worse" phase already after two games. The injury bug is not a fan of the Saints. It doesn't just hit us here and there like with most teams. It hits us in waves. It's wiped out entire positions several times.

I'm hoping against hope that we're getting all of our crucial injuries out of the way early. It can't rain all the time. Right?

It can't rain all the time. Right?

giphy.gif

Crazy that we've reached the "it can't get any worse" phase already after two games. The injury bug is not a fan of the Saints. It doesn't just hit us here and there like with most teams. It hits us in waves. It's wiped out entire positions several times.

I'm hoping against hope that we're getting all of our crucial injuries out of the way early. It can't rain all the time. Right?
I know what you mean, but I don’t think there is really such a thing as “getting injuries out of the way early”
It just doesn’t work like that (although I wish it did).

Unfortunately, all of these injured players for the Saints will likely be dealing with those injuries (or new issues that come up as a result of the initial injury) for the rest of the season. If they come back and play, they won’t be 100%… and the likelihood of re-injury or a new injury goes way up.

Some fans announce that Playoff Hopes have been placed on IR for the 2021 season.

I know what you mean, but I don’t think there is really such a thing as “getting injuries out of the way early”
It just doesn’t work like that (although I wish it did).

Unfortunately, all of these injured players for the Saints will likely be dealing with those injuries (or new issues that come up as a result of the initial injury) for the rest of the season. If they come back and play, they won’t be 100%… and the likelihood of re-injury or a new injury goes way up.

Just look at last season. Even though we got guys like Brees, CGM, and TQS back on the field they weren't 100% down the stretch and it cost us. That's what so frustrating. Guys are not going to be 100% at the end of the season anyway but it always seems we have injuries pile up in the first couple of weeks of a season when that is when team's are at their healthiest.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom