Injuries Listing (2 Viewers)

AARPSaint

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Waiting for a return phone call, and off the top of my head, here is a list of injuries for this season. It's close to a complete team, minus G and DT--although I easily could have forgotten someone. At least the kickers have stayed healthy--and that has made a difference.
WR: Thomas (IR) and Landry (EDIT: how could I forget about TQS?)
OL: Hurst, Penning (now off IR), McCoy (IR), Peat--missing only a guard
QB: Winston
RB: Kamara (earlier this season), Ingram (IR?)
TE: Trautman (earlier this season I think)

DE: Jordan, Davenport, Turner
DT: Onyemata (earlier this season, or was that a suspension?)), Jackson (R from Air Force)
LB: Jackson (R from App. State on IR), Werner, Hansen (IR I think), Elliss? (hurt earlier in the season? Can't remember.)
CB: Lattimore, Roby (IR), Adebo (earlier this season), Taylor (earlier this season)
S: Maye (earlier this season), Gray (IR?)
Granted, the Jacksons are rookies and may have been "stashed," but my goodness, that's a lot of players and a lot of important ones, either starters or important role players.

This number of injuries cannot make it easy to evaluate the quality of the team. That's the real point of dwelling on the injuries, not to rehash and complain.

And when Lattimore AND Adebo were out, it's a good thing Taylor came off IR. It's amazing how well the DL did last week when both Jordan and Davenport were injured. When starters in the same general position are hurt, that can be a big problem. Let's hope this level of injuries doesn't continue.

Last edited:
Waiting for a return phone call, and off the top of my head, here is a list of injuries for this season. It's close to a complete team, minus G and DT--although I easily could have forgotten someone. At least the kickers have stayed healthy--and that has made a difference.
WR: Thomas (IR) and Landry (EDIT: how could I forget about TQS?)
OL: Hurst, Penning (now off IR), McCoy (IR), Peat--missing only a guard
QB: Winston
RB: Kamara (earlier this season), Ingram (IR?)
TE: Trautman (earlier this season I think)

DE: Jordan, Davenport, Turner
DT: Onyemata (earlier this season, or was that a suspension?)), Jackson (R from Air Force)
LB: Jackson (R from App. State on IR), Werner, Hansen (IR I think), Elliss? (hurt earlier in the season? Can't remember.)
CB: Lattimore, Roby (IR), Adebo (earlier this season), Taylor (earlier this season)
S: Maye (earlier this season), Gray (IR?)
Granted, the Jacksons are rookies and may have been "stashed," but my goodness, that's a lot of players and a lot of important ones, either starters or important role players.

This number of injuries cannot make it easy to evaluate the quality of the team. That's the real point of dwelling on the injuries, not to rehash and complain.

And when Lattimore AND Adebo were out, it's a good thing Taylor came off IR. It's amazing how well the DL did last week when both Jordan and Davenport were injured. When starters in the same general position are hurt, that can be a big problem. Let's hope this level of injuries doesn't continue.
I don't remember Onyemata missing any time this season. I do think Roach, Tuttle, and one more DT has missed time though.
Missing Harty in the return game and that part-time Joker on offense is not a big loss ONLY because Rashid has been filling that role nicely.

Another way to get a clearer picture of the actual damage caused by attrition is to remove the names. Every team would hurt missing Lattimore and Thomas, but this shows how many holes have been punched in the roster we thought we would have this season. Below positions on IR or who have missed significant time.

QB-1
LT-1
LT-2
LG-1
C-1
RB-2
WR-1
WR-2
WR-4
CB-1
CB-2
CB-3
CB-4
FS-1
FS-2
LB-2
DE-1
DE-2
DE-3
DT-3
DT-4
PR/KR-1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom