Injuries? (1 Viewer)

lavered

Pro-Bowler
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Does anyone know our injury situation after the Bills game? I know Bushrod had to be taken out with an ankle injury? Was it the same ankle and injury from last week? Any others that you know of?

Also, did anyone else see PT limping after his second TD? I haven't seen anything on it yet, but I replayed it again to make sure I saw what I saw. PT was limping pretty bad. I hope he's not hurt again.

Well in the Sirius NFL Radio interview with Payton, he said Jenkins tweeked his ankle. PT had the flue and that was all he mentioned. He said we got out with virtually no injuries.

I'm actually really suprised that we came out this game relatively injury free, given the field conditions and the hard-hitting going on out there. Both sides were laying people out all game. Great to hear that we escaped without guys getting anything serious..

Bushrod was not having his best game against the rather talented Buffalo DEs.

Strief did much better at squaring up and moving his feet.

Bushrod would get pressed on the outside and then got beat as the DE rolled inside.

Hopefully, Bushrod can play next week, but I am ok if Streif gets the start.

I like Bushrod against the 3-4 as he seems faster then Strief and can probably handle the edge rushers better.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom