Injury Report 12/1 (1 Viewer)

I wouldn't be surprised if Payton treated PT just like he did Bush up in Seattle.

Gosh I hope not.

Even with his great hands, I think Pierre should start with limited snaps (no more than 12) and touches (no more than 6). We have Chris Ivory and Julius Jones, both playing well, so no need to push.

11 minutes ago - S Darren Sharper on his health: "I'm feeling great, actually. I'm ready for this stretch run. This little bit of time off has been a blessing in both ways, leg and knee. So I'm ready to rock and roll."

12 minutes ago - RB Pierre Thomas on how much he can do on the field: "Everything, and more. I told Mac (special teams coach Greg McMahon), that I'd like to jump in on, you know, kickoff returns. I returned some kickoffs (Wednesday) with the scout team. ... I was making all the cuts."
:scratch:

19 minutes ago - RB Pierre Thomas on how he performed in Wednesday's practice: "I felt like I did fine. A lot of guys told me that I looked good out there. ... I was doing a lot of cutting out there. I was trying to look like Barry (Sanders) out there." Saints RapidReports

^^^ Don't play with me like that.

/wood

Quote:
19 minutes ago - RB Pierre Thomas on how he performed in Wednesday's practice: "I felt like I did fine. A lot of guys told me that I looked good out there. ... I was doing a lot of cutting out there. I was trying to look like Barry (Sanders) out there." Saints RapidReports

:scared:

Saints 45
Bungals 17

I was wondering what mysterious injury Ladell Betts would get that likely will place him on IR once Pierre is fully healthy.

Neck, huh?

:youpi-12: Pierre is Back!!!!
Sure sounds great to me.
D is playing at a higher level than last year!!!
Offense has more weapons than last year. ( Ivory and Graham )
Timing has come together between Drew and receivers.
This years team has all the pieces in place to better than last years team.

I Believe !!!!!!!

I definitely notice a similar difference, too....almost like everyone plays 'faster', and with a little more edge.

I've noticed that same sort of thing with the Steelers D when Polamalu is out vs being healthy. Big difference in the overall additude of their D when he's out.

Meh, a lot of that is subjective. But we've had a top 5 D for the majority of the season, with Jenkins in there. We'll be fine no matter who gets the start. It'll probably be Sharper because Jenkins can play corner, but I hope they switch it up a good bit.

Great looking injury report....let's hope it still looks like that on Friday.

I was wondering what mysterious injury Ladell Betts would get that likely will place him on IR once Pierre is fully healthy.

Neck, huh?

Ladell got smashed on that screen play... if he does go to IR it won't be because of a mysterious injury.

Keep PT out. Bring back the Rams game. Cold weather and a injury don't mix...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom