Injury Report 12/1 (1 Viewer)

Payton said Pierre Thomas has turned a corner in his recovery and his status for Sunday will likely be a game-time decision.

:covri: Translation: PT has stage 4 brain cancer and lost his left leg to gangrene this week.

Sharper and Shockey are full.

I like the way our defense performs when Sharper is out there. Cant put my finger on it but they play with a little more pop. And it will be interesting to see how the snaps are split between Shock, Graham, and Thomas.

I like the way our defense performs when Sharper is out there. Cant put my finger on it but they play with a little more pop. And it will be interesting to see how the snaps are split between Shock, Graham, and Thomas.

Me too. He just seems to brings some additional swag to the defense and of course some turnovers.

Translation: Shockey & Sharper will play, but we'll wait another week with Pierre and have him debut inside on the dome turf against St. Louis.

Glad to see everyone back.

Going to be some tough decisions on who the 8 inactives are going to be. Guessing it will be Betts, Giordano, Charles Brown, Galette, Humphrey plus 3 others.

WOW. Glad to hear this news. Although, I'd be cautiously optimistic about being seeing everyone hit the field. If the field turns out to be icy or wet, we may bench some guys another week.

this is the best news since my gf called last week to tell me she started her menstrual cycle

I fully expect PT to sit out this weekend's game, but to return next week at home vs. the Rams... barring any kind of setback. PT is going to need at least 1 full week of FULL PRACTICE before he's ready to hit the field and contribute.

Excellent news that he's back out there... but IIRC, Sean P. said that PT had "turned a corner in his recovery" about 2 weeks ago too! ..only to then sit out the next week or so of practices.

This is absurdly better, I almost don't believe it

I don't either. This is the healthiest we've been all season. Even in week 1 when he had Thomas and Bush healthy, Ivory wasn't the same RB he is now.

And Shockey was healthy but Graham wasn't.

As for defense, Malc Jenkins was still finding his way while Sharper was on the PUP. And now Patrick Robinson is coming back!

There's no excuse for us to lose in Cincy. Brees is probably salivating at the weapons he'll have at his disposal this week.

This is a good point in the season to be healthy. Most other teams are fighting the usual array of minor (and sometimes major) injuries at the same time we're almost at full strength. W0000t!!!11one

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom