Injury Report 12/13 (1 Viewer)

Earliest he can come back is week 17 now. Needs two weeks after starting practice.

Can someone find this rule? I've looked and looked and can't find that it's the case.

Can someone find this rule? I've looked and looked and can't find that it's the case.

There isn't one. Teams can get a 2 week exemption if they want or they can activate him at anytime after he is eligible to return. (6 weeks?)

There isn't one. Teams can get a 2 week exemption if they want or they can activate him at anytime after he is eligible to return. (6 weeks?)

I will gladly eat crow on this if I’m wrong.

Certainly wouldn’t be the first time. And I’d love to see Ginn back.

i bet Marshall is back today...

I think he'd probably not come back unless some of the current receivers get hurt. If we really wanted him around, we wouldn't have dropped him for an injured 3rd string TE who we immediately dropped. No inside info, just my 2 cents.

I think he'd probably not come back unless some of the current receivers get hurt. If we really wanted him around, we wouldn't have dropped him for an injured 3rd string TE who we immediately dropped. No inside info, just my 2 cents.
maybe so, or he thinks a paycheck is better than none, and possibly get a ring. no one else is calling him so why not?

maybe so, or he thinks a paycheck is better than none, and possibly get a ring. no one else is calling him so why not?

I actually meant that I don't think the SAINTS will bring him back unless we get a WR injury. If it was his choice, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have been cut in the first place. I also feel like Ginn is probably going to come back at some point.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom