Injury Report - Almost easier to list who is not on it (1 Viewer)

Have we ever had a clean injury report?
I mean really what a joke.

If you think you've seen a clean injury report in the last few years, it's because it didn't include the guys who were already on IR.

This is what happens on bad teams once players quit on their coach. I'm surprised the list isn't longer. By week 17 you'll see the entire team listed.

Why is everybody angry for no reason. Our whole starting defense should be back this week. We haven't been this healthy in a minute. I'm excited to see how they line up the secondary now with Lattimore back.
People forgot what it was like to be in this position, I’ve always seen nitpicking on the forum, but never quite this much. Injuries happen, no player is holding out cause they don’t want to play, the medical staff can’t stop concussions, sprains, illness, etc. That is what has plagued the Saints this year. No one wants to look at that tho, just want to throw blame around to anyone and everyone they can. It is fantastic news for the secondary, and LB group. Saints are still in the playoff picture, barely, but they’re there lol.

This is what's gonna happen all our great players on defense will be available to play and ... Demario goes on IR Saturday.

That's what this season has been about. We need new medical professionals

Probably have a good number on this list playing through minor injuries that escalated into ones that require time off from playing. Tweaks turn into sprains, sprains turn into tears. That's how it works if you don't rehab/recover and keep playing a high impact, physical sport.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom