Injury Report - Game Status (1 Viewer)

You've beaten that horse to death.
Consumed the horse with fava beans and nice chianti.
Digested the horse and excreted it.

Let it go, man.

Let it go.

To his credit...the longer Ellerbe is one our team and on the injury report...the harder it is to "let it go".

Don't pee on my head and tell me it's raining, Sean. It took him 9 weeks to play 18 snaps before he got hurt yet again.

I've never wanted a player cut as badly as I want Ellerbe cut, and that includes Brandon Browner.

But Ellerbe isn't getting flagged twice a game on the bench.

But Ellerbe isn't getting flagged twice a game on the bench.

Yeah but, for all the touchiness, Browner was put into a position by the coaching staff that he wasn't suited for and for the life of me I can't understand how they could watch Laurinaitis play and pull him for poor performance and yet Browner played every snap last season.

We cut Lewis (rightfully so) because we didn't wan't to wait for him and waste a roster spot yet there's Ellerbe out yet again...

Hopefully the questionable and limited practice guys will all be in or at least the damage is limited.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, we are waiting for Ellerbee.
BECAUSE HES WORTH IT!!!!
Lewis wasn't, and hindsight shows Sean's correct on that one.
As far as we know, he's correct on this one too.
When LRB is in, even last week, he is a difference maker.
So let's let him heal and in a few weeks we could have him 100%.
Or we could cut him, sign a healthy LB that no team wanted for the first 9 weeks.

He may be bad, but he's healthy!!

No thanks, I'll be patient and wait on the star to heal up.

With our defense at full health, this team can fox with anybody.

Yeah but, for all the touchiness, Browner was put into a position by the coaching staff that he wasn't suited for and for the life of me I can't understand how they could watch Laurinaitis play and pull him for poor performance and yet Browner played every snap last season.

We cut Lewis (rightfully so) because we didn't wan't to wait for him and waste a roster spot yet there's Ellerbe out yet again...

You would be the first one to trash the front office if we cut him, he gets picked up by another team (and he would) and starts lighting it up. It's is not hurting a thing to have him on the roster. It's worth it to keep him - he's that good.

They probably feel like they don't need him for this game. Why not sit him and only use him in critical games? It's probably the best way to use him at his point.

Seriously? We need every player for every game. Not sure if you've checked but a) we're not that good- at all- and b) When you're 3-4, every game is critical. If we go to 3-5 and lose this game, we're not making the playoffs. We're behind the 8-ball as it is and losing to San Fran likely means were done.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom